Relationship spread

rafa_marinho

Hi! I did a spread for my friend. She doesnt talk with her date for 1 week.
In the beginning of the relationship they had a similar fight. He said they were going out with his friends (she doesnt meet them yet but she wants and told him so) but he suddenly gave up and told a lemmy excuse and then she started the argument.

His feelings: 9 cups (i think he really likes her)
Obstacle: High Priestess (maybe he has been hidding something? Or is about his difficulty in showing feelings?)
Intentions: Page cups (although he likes her he wants to take things slow and maybe because of this he doesnt show his friends)
Advice: The Lovers (she needs to make a choice?)
Near future for them: Hanged man (the things probably will remain the same for a time)
I got confused because i know her very well but i dont know him at all hahah
Deck: RW deck
I didnt do reversals
Thanks in advance!

Tobe

Nine of cups actually doesn't show a very...romantic or loving feeling. It's a card of wish generally speaking. When it appears on a romance spread, it could either mean the sitter will get what he/she is wishing for (when shown on result), or it could mean the sitter is already satisfied with how things are. In this case, his feeling toward her representing by Nine of Cups very much possibly means that he wants things stay as the way they are right now.

Then the obstacles is represented by the High Priestess, you're right. He could be hiding something. Or just simply his subconscious mind know that he has a upper hand and in a control position.

Intention is represented by Page of Cups and Lovers could possibly mean he want a simple date, nothing serious just yet. Because page of cups is a playful character, later being clarified by lovers already tells a clear story.

Near future of them doesn't look promising because Hanged Man also has a meaning of "letting go". It maybe good for your friend since the hanged man most likely would be her.

rafa_marinho

Nine of cups actually doesn't show a very...romantic or loving feeling. It's a card of wish generally speaking. When it appears on a romance spread, it could either mean the sitter will get what he/she is wishing for (when shown on result), or it could mean the sitter is already satisfied with how things are. In this case, his feeling toward her representing by Nine of Cups very much possibly means that he wants things stay as the way they are right now.

Then the obstacles is represented by the High Priestess, you're right. He could be hiding something. Or just simply his subconscious mind know that he has a upper hand and in a control position.

Intention is represented by Page of Cups and Lovers could possibly mean he want a simple date, nothing serious just yet. Because page of cups is a playful character, later being clarified by lovers already tells a clear story.

Near future of them doesn't look promising because Hanged Man also has a meaning of "letting go". It maybe good for your friend since the hanged man most likely would be her.

The lovers was an advice :D i just edited
I know he broke up a relationship a months before he met her and i think he wants to take things slow indeed
I have a difficult with 9 of cups but i got it
Thanks!