Relationship reading

Hayyot

Howdy!!
So, I met this woman, which it seems we have several things in common.
I wanted to ask the cards what would come out if I start dating her.
This is what I got:
(Four cards in a row, read from left to right)
The Chariot, The Empress, Strenght (rx), Knight of Wands (rx).
I don`t see the Chariot as a romance card, but in this case, moving forward to this.
The Empress is a great card for a woman, caring, nurturing, taking care of others. I think this woman might be pure emotion, and understanding with others.
So far so good, right?. And then...
Strenght (rx):fierce arguments, same with knight of wands (rx): quarrels and a break up...I think the last card might be related to my feasr of coming out as bi...and showing that to the people surrounding me...
IT looked so promising at the beginning... :(
What do you think?
Thanks

Tobe

since your question is about what will come out between you and her if start dating.
we should focus more on the "what" part instead of the "who" and "how" part.

"what" will tell you the result of said event, and "who" and "how" are telling what you have read. It's hard to get the right answer if you wander off the main question.

Now, these 4 cards tell you a very clear image of a story if you just put your mind on the "what" part.

The Chariot indicate your reckless drive of romance or passion, or hers. Either way, the both of you clashed together and sparks are everywhere.

Then, Empress surely is a good card to describe a female, however, you're asking what will happen, so most likely she will get pregnant. Unplanned, too. Because the Strength rx indicates the lost of control and / or temper after this pregnancy. Finally Knight of Wands rx is a classic card of frustration. Perhaps you're right, it could be due to you "coming out as bi" and frustrated by your uncertainty. But, either way the ending doesn't look promising.

Hayyot

I see. Yes, it starts promising and then...I know the empress is a fertility card for sure, but Si didn't relate it to an actual pregnancy, but more to her maternal side.
As in fact I am a woman, in order for her to get pregnant she would have to cheat on me...
( she is bi as well). Frustration with the last card I surely see that. I am not sure on what, but something unexpected will get all these that looked so promising, down to the ground...

Tobe

I see. Yes, it starts promising and then...I know the empress is a fertility card for sure, but Si didn't relate it to an actual pregnancy, but more to her maternal side.
As in fact I am a woman, in order for her to get pregnant she would have to cheat on me...
( she is bi as well). Frustration with the last card I surely see that. I am not sure on what, but something unexpected will get all these that looked so promising, down to the ground...

if that's the case then we should combine Chariot and Empress and Strength rx all together first since they are all major arcanas. This is suggesting in a way they share a common quality.

Chariot usually means a drive or a movement. However when it's accompany by Empress right next to it. The movement element is weaken, thus we should extract a little meaning from both cards and see it as a whole picture. The Chariot when not moving is also mean an act discipline, or awareness. Because although the chariot itself is a reckless tool. The charioteer himself isn't. He is quite asserted and determined. After all, you need to be a self-controlled person to drive a war machine on a battleground. Then, the empress while mean feminine, or pregnancy on her own. We could elaborate more on the pregnancy part. What does pregnancy mean? It means bearing a new life, a new possibility, or an act of nuturing. BUT, it could also mean a large quantity of something. Empress card showcasing a very much fertile ground and woman. Together they mean a very large amount of discipline. In today's word - a control freak. Later, the Strength rx tells a complete different meaning actually! A lack of discipline! Now how on earth is this possible? The previous two cards literally just said "I wake up at 7 and go to bed at 9, not one second late or early". This is later explained by the Knight of Wands rx as well. These polar opposite quality clashing together like a Chariot. One couldn't understand the other thus causing a large amount of frustration as well. I'm guessing this means that you two's personalities are quite different it may seem. Yet, the final result still lies on the Knight of Wands rx - arguments and frustrations.

Since this spread contains large amount of fire element. I would suggest you to put in the air and water element into this relationship. Communication after all, is a key to people's emotions.

Hayyot

I see. Well, that is not as bad. Communication van certainly be done and improved. It is nothing that terrible then. Thank you very much for your interpretation..it helps a lot.