Future of couple after a break up

rafa_marinho

Hi!
I did a 3 card spread for my cousin. She dated a guy for 3 months and about 3 weeks ago he just disappeared and stopped texting her back. I wanted a clear picture of the couple's future because although she doesnt want him anymore she is hurt about how things done and she wants to know if he will explain everything to her someday.
I got: 7 Cups + The Tower + Wheel of fortune
I see a unexpected confession from him about his suddenly end of relationship (Tower). Wheel of fortune might indicate a new situation from them but she will need to keep calm and try to make a better decision because the whole thing will confuse her a lot (7 C).

PS: I did last week a spread to know his feelings after the break up, if you want to check
https://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=5040409#post5040409

What do you guys think?
I dont do reversals
Deck: RW deck

BrownBear

7 Cups + The Tower + Wheel of fortune

From these cards, I would say that he has no intention of contacting her again. He was caught in a big lie and his past came back to haunt him, causing him to suddenly drop her and move on.

7 Cups is a card of fantasy and illusion. I wonder how much she really knew about him after dating for three months? Perhaps he was presenting an illusion to her, and he wasn't all that he told her he was. Then the past caught up to him suddenly (Tower) and he had to drop everything and try his luck elsewhere (Wheel). Or perhaps her own wishful thinking wanted to believe he was something he wasn't.

The good part is that the breakup is about him, and his ghosting her had nothing to do with her personally. I don't see any explanation coming from him -- he has moved on (Wheel) and isn't thinking of her at all anymore because he has had a life-altering shakeup (Tower) probably related to his own lies (7 Cups).

rafa_marinho

7 Cups + The Tower + Wheel of fortune

From these cards, I would say that he has no intention of contacting her again. He was caught in a big lie and his past came back to haunt him, causing him to suddenly drop her and move on.

7 Cups is a card of fantasy and illusion. I wonder how much she really knew about him after dating for three months? Perhaps he was presenting an illusion to her, and he wasn't all that he told her he was. Then the past caught up to him suddenly (Tower) and he had to drop everything and try his luck elsewhere (Wheel). Or perhaps her own wishful thinking wanted to believe he was something he wasn't.

The good part is that the breakup is about him, and his ghosting her had nothing to do with her personally. I don't see any explanation coming from him -- he has moved on (Wheel) and isn't thinking of her at all anymore because he has had a life-altering shakeup (Tower) probably related to his own lies (7 Cups).

Amazing! Makes sense this self-delusion of her, the reason theyre my friends got me really confused in this reading. She needs to move on indeed.

BrownBear

Amazing! Makes sense this self-delusion of her, the reason theyre my friends got me really confused in this reading. She needs to move on indeed.

I know what you mean. I find it very difficult to read for people I know well, or for myself.