What to expect

sunbeam4

There are two areas of my life that are in stagnation mode. I asked the cards what do i need to know in regard to these two areas. Whether my husbands get a job transfer he desires and whether I would get employed.

What do I need to know about hubby getting a job transfer?
six of wands/ ace of coins/ ace of swords reversed

Six of swords tells me he will get success and should get a good solid opportunity, but with the ace of swords reversed I wonder will the opportunity be one that he wants because the ace of swords reversed seem to suggest unclear communication.

What do I need to know about me getting employed? (i currently don't have a job right now)
Wheel of fortune/ Two of cups/Queen of coins

Wheel of fortune usually refers to things out of your control that work in your favor. Two of cups suggest I will meet someone or company that we will be on the same page or connect well. Queen of cups could refer to a compassionate person or a very compassionate environment.

Any insights would be appreciated.

justagirl1

There are two areas of my life that are in stagnation mode. I asked the cards what do i need to know in regard to these two areas. Whether my husbands get a job transfer he desires and whether I would get employed.

What do I need to know about hubby getting a job transfer?

Six of swords tells me he will get success and should get a good solid opportunity, but with the ace of swords reversed I wonder will the opportunity be one that he wants because the ace of swords reversed seem to suggest unclear communication.

What do I need to know about me getting employed? (i currently don't have a job right now)

Wheel of fortune usually refers to things out of your control that work in your favor. Two of cups suggest I will meet someone or company that we will be on the same page or connect well. Queen of cups could refer to a compassionate person or a very compassionate environment.

Any insights would be appreciated.

Hmm... Perhaps ace of swords reversed refers to "if" (I dont know if the "if" was in the question" but it could refer to that the communication regarding the job transfer is still unclear? As in, it's not certain if he gets it yet or not and it remains to be seen. However it's still an opportunity! I think your interpretation of your own employment is very clear. Queen of cups in my opinion always refer to something solid and secure. Which is what you get with employment :)

headincloud

Victory and a firm financial but the job won't be stimulating so this work offer is unlikely to be one he desires. Ace rx either brings news of a failed job interview which is doubtful here or an offer of work that's unstimulating.

Change of circumstances for the better in the wheel, is there a potential business partnership around you in the 2C and queen? Great propensity for success in the queen, really strong cards.

sunbeam4

Hmm... Perhaps ace of swords reversed refers to "if" (I dont know if the "if" was in the question" but it could refer to that the communication regarding the job transfer is still unclear? As in, it's not certain if he gets it yet or not and it remains to be seen. However it's still an opportunity! I think your interpretation of your own employment is very clear. Queen of cups in my opinion always refer to something solid and secure. Which is what you get with employment :)

After posting my question, my husband got a reply from a field supervisor for the area he would like to transfer to. He got a response that was somewhat optimistic. This person told him there "may" be some openings in the future for a certain position. :)

sunbeam4

Victory and a firm financial but the job won't be stimulating so this work offer is unlikely to be one he desires. Ace rx either brings news of a failed job interview which is doubtful here or an offer of work that's unstimulating.

Change of circumstances for the better in the wheel, is there a potential business partnership around you in the 2C and queen? Great propensity for success in the queen, really strong cards.

Given the response my husband received yesterday about a job transfer there is still a lot of doubt he will get one. It was an optimistic response but very uncertain.

I am a new graduate so I haven't considered the possibility of participating in a business partnership but if one does occur in an niche that I like I would definitely consider it.