Need Practice :D

Cosmo1412

It has been soooo many years since I have done a reading for anyone on here and I am in need of practice. I am no longer using tarot, but will gladly use my oracle decks to assist someone in exchange for a reading.

I am open to doing 1 reading for two people in exchange for one for myself. First come; first serve. Just leave me your question.

use whatever divination methods work best for you. Just leave me your question below and I will respond with my reading as soon as I can.

Before I do any readings for anyone, please note that I do not do readings on others without their permission. Please make the readings for you and only you. They can be relationship questions, but not if it is going to be about someone that is not aware of this reading.

Pami619

Hey there. I would be your first sitter.

A distance relationship of four years ended, open ended, there was much love, chemistry, pain involved..
Their name is A.

I want to know what exactly drained their fighting spirits to pursue me as a lover.

Thank you.

Yours?

mahafrins

Rest of the month romance Wise?

Cosmo1412

my apology for delay. I was doing the readings last night and my PC crashed! I went to bed out of the frustration. lol. I'll send you them as soon as possible.

Para

withdrawn FYI this might get moved to the Oracle reading exchange section by a mod

Cosmo1412

Hey there. I would be your first sitter.

A distance relationship of four years ended, open ended, there was much love, chemistry, pain involved..
Their name is A.

I want to know what exactly drained their fighting spirits to pursue me as a lover.

Thank you.

Yours?

I drew 3 cards from the Wisdom of the Hidden Realms oracle
1. The Ringmaster of Scrutiny (Reversed)
2. The Desert Prince
3. Gaia's Garden
Just to note, I never do readings without someone else's permission, so this will all be turned back into Divine guidance for your own soul growth if the other person is not aware of this.

1. The Ringermaster of Scrutiny (reversed) delivers the message that too much of your energy has been placed on this issue and it is obscuring your clarity of mind to see the reality of the situation. Things are drying up for you and it's important that you take time away from this so you can actually gain a healthy state of mind. If you find it difficult to discern the truth, take time away so you mind can replenish. With the Desert Prince following, it seems there were a lot of fears in regards to your own survival that have surfaced and that is because the Divine has timed these events to occur for you own soul growth. It's important that you learn how to let go so you can reap the rewards of Gaia's Garden. You must place trust in the Divine and reclaim your faith and power. Do not get lost in trying to find answers and looking for more clues and details. The evidence is there but there is no state of mind to even discern the reality.

2. The Desert Prince is the guidance that has been sent to help you out. It could be another man in the picture, whether a lover, a father, a brother or just a masculine spirit guide beneath the surface of the things that are going on. He is teaching you to be strong and that you can do this. He wants you to remember to have faith even in the most driest of landscapes. He wants you to remember that a lot can come out of what seems to be so little. This time of your life is definitely a soul contract between you and the other person. It was meant to teach you how to grow even more as a soul and to HAVE FAITH.

3. Gaia's Garden is telling you in spite of all of your conditions, the Desert Prince will help you prevail. The faster you learn how to let go, the faster the gifts of Gaia will be able to become more noticeable. Gifts of abundance are all around you so really, the desert is just in you as spirit. This is because of the Ringmaster of Scrutiny (reversed).Maybe take time in getting to know this ringmaster. Getting a journal together and understanding this Ringmaster and what he is here to teach you. Gaia's garden is stating the obvious as she is the physical world itself. She is reminding you to find gratitude in life and her gifts are sooo soo much. It just seems you're being blinded from the obvious. Just let go and have faith and all will go good for you. Easier said than done. But my suggestion is to take time away as that always seems to help reclaim my spirit ;)

It seems things became dry in the relationship and that's why it had to end. No more soul growth. Things had to move on in order to grow. That's really what it seems like in this reading. I hope it helps.
As for my reading, I'm just interested in a general reading. Whatever Divine guidance is there for me to learn, I am open and ready for it :D

feminine_mystique

Are you still taking sitters?

feminine_mystique

Great. šŸ˜šŸ˜

Hm. The only question I have is in regards to N (female) and F (male) .. I know their marriage is set to fall apart. Can you tell me the events that are going to lead up to it, signs, people, etc..

Thanks.

snowmoon

hi,

i would like to exchange. what is coming to my relationship?

i don't do health issues, if you don't not use tarot , it goes to oracle card thread .

thank-you.