Need to make a choice between some of Doreen Virtue's Angel Oracle Decks!

michmm

Hi all !
Well, I've gotta make a choice between some of Doreen Virtue's Angel Oracle Decks and was wondering if y'all could help!!!
Wondering what to choose - gotta choose between
1. Healing with the angels
2. Saints and Angels
3. Messages from Your Angels Oracle Cards

can anyone please tell me which of these would be the best of the lot???!!! I'm tempted to buy them all, but don't know if one would be a repetition of the other, etc.

Also, i've heard that you can combine two of Doreen Virtue's decks to get really fabulously accurate readings, can you tell me which decks do you combine and how do you do the readings???

Thanks a million, in advance!!!!!!!

luv
mich

Chronata

if I had to choose from those three...Healing with the Angels is the one I like the most...

But I really do think that her Goddess deck is the best of the lot!

a_shikhs

Well i have Doreen's Healing with the Angels and Saints and Angels. And i am in love with both of them.. But if you have to choose only one then i guess you should go in for Healing with the Angels. Actually both are too good.. :D I combine both the decks together in a reading and get fabulous readings.. If you can buy both, then that would be great... :) It is worth buying both of them...

Ruby7

Healing with the Angels is my favourite.

All the best,
Ruby7

Blue Fury

I have Healing with Angels and love these cards. I usually use them as an 'extra' at the end of a tarot reading rather than use them for readings on their own, but I do often draw single cards for myself if wanting some kind of guidance on an issue and they never fail me. Hope this helps,

Fury x

sunflowr

You don't have Archangels Oracle cards or the Goddess Guidance cards. Those 2 are my favorites of hers. But of the ones you mention, I'd go with Healing with the Angels. It's a wonderful deck and what started me being a fan of her work.

Alta

Not my top fav, but of the ones you mention I would go with Messages from Your Angels. I have had wonderful experience with this deck.

Myrrha

I do not have Messages From Your Angels but it seems from scans and from what others have posted here that the messages on those cards are more specific than the messages on Healing With The Angels or Saints and Angels. So it would depend on whether you prefer a more specific message or a one word message that pretty much points to an area of life. For example the cards on Healing with the Angels say things like "Power" or "Serenity" and you need to expand on that to figure out what the angels are saying to you about power in your life (or the lack of it) or about serenity.

I find the more specific messages a bit more limiting. It was interesting to see you Doreen Virtue dealt with that in the readings on her DVD. At one point she said "The specific message here doesn't really fit so I'm going to go beyond it and just go with my gut feeling which is...."

good luck with your new deck!
--Myrrha

gorgeousbutterfly

i think healing with the angels is good to start with. the other decks are more complicated to interpet. the healing with the angels is a good choice.

Elven

I think it might depend on what you would like to read around, and what purpose you want to use the cards for - what gap are you filling with these cards.

I like Healing with the Angels as it covers 'Angels' nicely for people that I read for - they usually have a strong belief in Angels (as beings of love and a connection to Heaven) and often are suffering from some form of loss (like a death of a loved one) or a health matter. They feel a connection to the cards because of the two words Healing & Angels.
To contact Guides/Goddessess/Mermaids is not the same for them at this time.

Messages from your Angels is also very good - but I have opted for more of a 'Ask your Guides' type of deck to cover messages - as messages from Guides seem to be a little more relevant for some than messages from Angels (just an observation - though the balance, no doubt, will swing at some stage).

Goddess Guidance to me is more about the resoration of femine strength and giving something back to the self, support, love, and femine wisdom. Good for gals getting back on their feet after a disaster!!

I must mention, I read with these decks for others, and personally I think, if I delve within myself enough, any of these cards can cover a miriad of questions and topics. :)

I hate making choices about decks, but I love buying and using them :p

My advice - buy them all }) Mwahahahaha!!!

Blessings
Elven x