New deck around- The Gypsy Palace Tarot

NoraHuszka

Dear Everyone!
I would like to introduce my brand new artistic deck, which just came out this month! I am the artist and the publisher as well. All images are handmade and very original in every means! If You are ready for something new to give You a fresh sight on tarot and self knowlegde, view it on Aeclectic here:
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/gypsy-palace/

Feedbacks, questions, impressions and reviews are super-welcomed! :)

Attachments

• GP78_36.jpg
    GP78_36.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 391
  • GP78_01.jpg
    GP78_01.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 307
  • GP78_41.jpg
    GP78_41.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 264
  • GP78_39.jpg
    GP78_39.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 283

MoonGypsy

Such a vibrant and gorgeous deck!

Nice to see you, Nora!:*

i just want to mention again how much i LOVE your deck! [i see Number 13 on the signed box in one of the photos, which is my deck, i think. Mine is #13!

ETA: Duh, maybe that means 2013, though...:p

i have quite a few tarot decks, but this is one of my all time favorites for Vibrant Color and Originality. Everytime i take it out of the box, it makes me smile. It is so Warm and Bright. i am determined to get to know this deck...Everytime i look at the images, i see something i missed. There are layers and layers of hidden meanings.
A treasure trove of jewels to uncover.
Thank You for creating such a Bright and Shining Jewel, dear Nora!:love:

Much Love and Full Moon Blessings,
MoonGypsy xox

NoraHuszka

Thank You, Moon Gypsy! :)
Your word always make my day... is there a poet in You?
Thanks that you mentioned the different layers of meanings in them... They inspire me from time to time as well during writing about them or making readings.
But I have to let you down a bit- sorry, but that is the year under my signature! There are some numbered ones existing, but their number is not on the side.
Anyways, this number will bring good luck to your deck! <3

shamoness

I love the images I've seen. I just ordered this deck and can't wait until it arrives. This is such a great summer feeling deck.

NoraHuszka

Dear Shamoness, what a great news! I am glad to post it for You and excited about your impressions! ;)

daphne

It looks really nice! How is the cardstock?

NoraHuszka

Dear Daphne!
It is 350 gramm carton with a kiss of lack, but no plastic feeling- this is a high quality playing card standard printed in Germany!
The feedbacks agreed that it is great quality, good to touch and easy to shuffle.

I am happy to answer your questions, please let me know if something is on your mind! :)

daphne

Dear Daphne!
It is 350 gramm carton with a kiss of lack, but no plastic feeling- this is a high quality playing card standard printed in Germany!
The feedbacks agreed that it is great quality, good to touch and easy to shuffle.

I am happy to answer your questions, please let me know if something is on your mind! :)

Thank you! Your deck looks very nice, I like the bold colors! And I love you have scenic pips. I hope to read soon more about it.

NoraHuszka

Video

I make special videos for helping You to get closer to your deck, to get synchronized together- here is my latest one, about the symbols in The Gypsy Palace and how to discover it with creativity and an amazing spread in addition! Don't miss it!
So get yourself a cup of coffee and join me for this video! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv4hxfHgeEk