NEW DECK: INSTANT LENORMAND

MoonGypsy

:heart::) Another idea would to only add your problem cards (from the keyword deck)
and put them into the no keyword plain deck. As you learn them really well, you can take them out
and replace them with the no keyword cards that match.

Yep, that's a great idea, too! :thumbsup::love:

Seraphina

It would be a fun idea for newbies to learn by using them both. After working with the ones with the keywords/meanings, test yourself by using the ones without them..;)

What an excellent idea MG!
I am going to try that when I get my decks.. :)

Seraphina

My decks have arrived!

Received my 2 Instant Lenormand decks on Friday, the mini is sooo cute, the poker size is lovely too! I'm so pleased with both of them.. Thankyou Tarotlyn for creating these decks, fantastic job!! :) :)

tarotlyn

Received my 2 Instant Lenormand decks on Friday, the mini is sooo cute, the poker size is lovely too! I'm so pleased with both of them.. Thankyou Tarotlyn for creating these decks, fantastic job!! :) :)

:heart::) Thank you so much, Seraphina. So happy to hear that your decks made it safely
to you and that you are happy with them both.

Am using the Mini Instant Lenormand right now myself :party: Mini decks are just so great to use!

Wishing you many fun and accurate readings with your two new decks :heart:
:heart: Hugs and Blessings, Lyn

silverwings94

Congrats again to another beautiful creation sis. I am so in love with this one. I have to order this one and the blue (seeing that my baby Harley is in it) and the green one.
Love,
Kat

tarotlyn

Congrats again to another beautiful creation sis. I am so in love with this one. I have to order this one and the blue (seeing that my baby Harley is in it) and the green one.
Love,
Kat
:heart::) awww... thank you so much, hon, for such sweet comments on my decks.
Yes Harley is so handsome and perfect in the Blue Muse deck. Everyone just loves him in that deck :heart:

...just sent you a pm... talk soon...
:heart: Blessings and hugs, Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) Yes, I finally got around to making a Mini deck WITH keywords and one WITHOUT keywords...

I use my Mini every day and love it actually LOL...

:heart: