New Idea...

SerpentaAzothi

Hi as I was thinking about the various spreads to construct I noticed say if a question had to do with relationships, you would pull 7 cards in front of you, or say it was a growth spread, you would use 4, or an argument 5, the list goes on, this is derived from the tree of life. Then look at the last card pulled and that will give you what you need. Look overall at how many cards with numbers or majors that represent the issue.

Also say if you wanted to know something that was really a suprise to you, pull 16 cards.(the tower) in kabbala its known as 27th path. so here you can use 27 cards instead of 16. This idea is for the paths of the tree of life, the list goes on, I hope this helps someone, thanks.

Serpenta

star-lover

thats very interesting, going to try it

x

tink27

Serpenta

star-lover is right! This is very interesting!

serpenta said:
say if a question had to do with relationships, you would pull 7 cards in front of you,

Astrologically, the 7th house is our significant other. Is this how you chose 7 and not 6? Just very curious.

Thanks for this.

tink

star-lover

i was going to say that too...about 7th house/venus/libra but i think it might be coincidence...dont see 4 as growth astrologically
i dont know anything about kabballah - different system in many ways

BUT i tried a reading with the 7 cards and it worked!!! LOL

so spot on for whats happening now
x

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, I used for this idea the kabbala, sephiroths of the tree of life, thing is 7 is netzach, relationship issues. Since it represents venus. The way you think of it is the astrological libra symbolism, thats equally correct. So their is two methods the one used non kabbalistically, ie the houses astrology form, and the second is the sepiroths method. Neither are wrong, both work. I am glad you like it, thanks for the interest. The 4 is jupiter in kabbala just to let you know.

Serpenta

SerpentaAzothi

To make this even more interesting I will list below the number of cards and the type of reading to use.

1-a message from the divine

2- here it shows the effects of all the zodiac issues into just two cards thats concerning you

3-Whats binding you, whats manifesting, obstacles, authority, government leaders, prison, restrictive issues, inertia, time

4- growth, expansion, fatherly figures, long distance travel, college, higher education, the law, marriage ceremonies, luck, extra money, justice, the legal system, religion

5-fights, conflicts, struggles, war, defense, the military, arguments, violence, new activities, lust, sex, actions, acting on justice

6- issues of recreation, children, hobbies, leaders of a cause, happiness or unhappiness, the arts and creativity, hope, and desire

7-relationship issues, love, nature, desire, beauty and harmony, money issues, balance, animals and plants, birth,

8-short term travel, mental pursuits, knowledge, magick, messages and information, siblings, the mind, superficial issues, movement, restlessness,

9-emotions, home issues, psychic issues, the dead, gateways, hidden issues, secrets, loss, mother figure, water and the ocean, fears, regrets, security, need for trust

10-what is being fuffiled and actualized, the final manifestation of an issue, how it will come about and in what direction, the end of an issue, the position of the earth as a planet and a home for nature

from 11-32 fool to the world use them for the issues dealing with that path.

I hope that helped someone,

Serpenta

SerpentaAzothi

1-God head
2-all of the zodiac
3-Saturn
4-Jupiter
5-Mars
6-Sun
7-Venus
8-Mercury
9-Moon
10-Earth

Hope that also helped forgot to post it in

Serpenta

Tara2007

Many thanks Serpenta

Some of this I had been doing already without realizing it. Now that I have better information I am looking forward to creating some very interesting spreads.

SerpentaAzothi

Hi I just realized this even further, here goes:

Say I wanted to know about my love relationship so I will pull 7 cards in a row, the first card is the divine thoughts of it, 2nd advice overall, 3rd, what is restricting, 4th what is growing, 5th any conflict addressed, 6th how happy you are, 7th the important issue about a relationship that is culminating or growing at this time.

You can do this with any question, just check the number, and apply.

Hope that helps.

Serpenta

SerpentaAzothi

Hi Tara I am glad this info helped, its quite interesting.

Serpenta