New smokey sphere

thinbuddha

I finally received the sphere today. Wow- It is really incredible. I was sort fo afraid that it would be too dark, but it isn't dark at all. It is barely smokey at all- just a light dusty rose coloring- you wouldn't even think it was smokey under low light. It is beautiful, but it would have ben nice if it was a little darker since I already have 2 other clear quartz balls.

There are lots of nice inclusions, not too many, not too few. Just about the same character as my 4 inch favorite ball. It looks like it will be a perfect scrying ball.

Morgane_49

I hope it's as beautiful as it appears to be in the pics!

I've been so hesitant to order anything like this online...I really need to touch them and see them in person. So I always get a little twitchy with the credit card and keyboard when someone else is this happy with a purchase!

thinbuddha

It is a bit of a gamble. This ball probably would have cost more than 2x what I paid for it if it were in a normal store, but it was still expensive... You never really know if it's going to be something you will like until you get to see it in person.

I actually have 2 other balls from the same seller. I trust the seller, but was dissapointed in both of the other balls, to some degree. Both were accurately described and photographed, but still managed to be "not quite for me", as beautiful as they are. Gladly this one delivers everything I like in a ball.

celticnoodle

oh how exciting, thinbuddha! do let us know how well it works for you. I would love to hear more on this new beauty of yours.

I've recentl purchased a new clear ball myself. I got it for quite a deal, stand and all! I have not used it yet though--as I've been too busy and so much going on, and I don't have a lot of luck with scrying, really. only now and again--and mostly with my tiny crystal balls. so, I am anxious to see how this one will work for me.

yaraluna

gorgeous gift to your higher Self!!!

Have you cleansed it yet?

*I see an old woman doing some weaving and a man with a bit of a beard, as well as a cat. ;)

great sphere indeed.

yara

thinbuddha

yaraluna said:
*I see an old woman doing some weaving...

Im confused- is this a Neruda quote or something you came up with? It's funny you should say this, because in person, the sphere has many delicate veils that have a whispy silken appearance within the pale rose coloring. This is a female sphere, if there is such a thing.

yaraluna

thinbuddha said:
Im confused- is this a Neruda quote or something you came up with? It's funny you should say this, because in person, the sphere has many delicate veils that have a whispy silken appearance within the pale rose coloring. This is a female sphere, if there is such a thing.

not a quote from Neruda. it is what i see in your first picture of the sphere. She is very feminine indeed.
yara

minrice

Oh wow Thinbuddha! Your sphere is so gorgeous! I love all the lines and inclusions in it, it's just beautiful!!!