New Swedish Witch

ZKEI

...and now I've seen one with PINK borders. Besides lepalaisdutarot (their shipping charges are on the roof), does anyone know where they sell it? thanks.

ETA to add link:
http://www.lepalaisdutarot.com/Jolanda-Tarot.htm

I don't think it's Pink border. Just the yellow light that makes it pink.
This one is actually Purple, called Jolanda Tarot published by AGMuller.
As such, you can easily find/order them anywhere.
:)

rylla

Thank you ZKEI, I have that one! (purple border). I was looking for a 'pink' one (which is not so pink after all:)

swedishfish612

Anyone read with this on a regular basis? I'm going through my "to-be traded" pile, and this was in it, but upon looking through the deck I was charmed by the artwork. Then I remembered why it's in my trade pile- there are a good number of cards that make no sense to me. When I look in the LWB for clarification, it still doesn't make sense. I actually thought I was reading the wrong descriptions for some of these.

It might be destined to go back into the trade pile, but I figured I'd ask about it first.

Le Fanu

I wouldn't say regular basis, but this is such a lovely and original deck and I love reading with it. Id never let mine go. It has Thothy touches (maybe that's why you're finding some cards odd). But I think it's very readable. It has such a friendly vibe.