Newbie question on CC

leelee

Sorry about the dumb question but I am a little confused. I have just laid out cards for my first CC and the question asked was " What are ****** plans for/about us?
Because I am the querant do I look at the cards from my situation or his???
I hope this makes sense I am not good at putting my words across.
EG card 1 the significator - which reflects the situation - do I look at that from the situation I am in or the situation he is in.

Thanks for your help
Cheers
Leeanne

Eddie

The cards answer the question.
So, if your question was"what are X plans for us?"
then the answer has to be X's plans for us are..........you begin to read the cards.
Say your two first cards are 4 wands and this is crossed with the page cups.
X's plans are that infact he is planning something, he is hoping to improve his situation, make a more solid, long term change and soon there will be new plans/news regarding his plans and if the base card was the knight cups, then as the plans will include you, expect a proposal or a solid comitment in your relationship.
Hope this helps.

leelee

Thanks Eddie,

So if I have the Seven of Swords as Significator and the Lovers as Crossing Card, would I be correct in interpreting from my notes that I have taken, that he could be taking a stand and changing the course, could be facing fears. Again with the Lovers card as Crossing he looks like he is making a choice considering all actions before acting. A fork has come to the road.

I have the Heirophant as Crowning Card which shows me he needs to follow tradition and then the 10 Swords as Base of the Matter which to me reads as if it is over. It is an inevitable end

So I interprete these 4 cards as he is making a stand and has a choice to make which he has chosen to end the realtionship???

Thankyou again for your help :)

Eddie

leelee said:
Thanks Eddie,

So if I have the Seven of Swords as Significator and the Lovers as Crossing Card, would I be correct in interpreting from my notes that I have taken, that he could be taking a stand and changing the course, could be facing fears. Again with the Lovers card as Crossing he looks like he is making a choice considering all actions before acting. A fork has come to the road.
I would say that he is considering a course of action becouse of the past history, something painful coming to a head and this is going to lead to a decision concerning a relationship. The crowning card merely points to this being an important issue or relationship.

leelee said:
I have the Heirophant as Crowning Card which shows me he needs to follow tradition and then the 10 Swords as Base of the Matter which to me reads as if it is over. It is an inevitable end
I wouldn't read the base card as neccessary the present more a card that explains card one, certainly not an inevitable end, you would have to read the rest of the spread and get to card 10 for that.
leelee said:
So I interprete these 4 cards as he is making a stand and has a choice to make which he has chosen to end the realtionship???

Thankyou again for your help :)
More like he is considering a form of action which will lead him to make some serious decisions about a relationship becouse of what has happened. This is the basis of the situation you are asking about.
You would then have to continue with the reading to find out what could happen if the situation continues on this course.