Nicoletta Ceccoli's Tarot

ana luisa

i know that for some, this must be quite old but I just saw a page for this deck and I am VERY impressed AND intrigued… There's this Alice in the mirror vibe with a dash of Burton's and a very hazy yet beautiful foggy stroke. I think I like it! Anyone has and can give some further feedback ? I could only check 5 cards and that is really not enough …
http://www.loscarabeo.com/lang-en/tarocchi-artistici/631-nicoletta-ceccoli-tarot.html

ravynangel

deleted :)

Annabelle

Oh, how beautiful!!! I'm very much looking forward to this deck :).

PattyMc

There is a preorder up for this on Amazon, the tentative release date is September 8th 2014, but that could change of course.

Love this one too, I put it on my Amazon wish list so I wouldn't forget about it.

Patty

Metafizzypop

The Llewellyn website gives an availability date of October. I like the Amazon date better.

I'm kind of torn about this deck. I do like the art a lot. It has some nice weird strangeness about it. But I don't really like the cuteness. And this deck is absolutely adorable.

It's compelling, though. I'll have to think about it.

ana luisa

The Llewellyn website gives an availability date of October. I like the Amazon date better.

I'm kind of torn about this deck. I do like the art a lot. It has some nice weird strangeness about it. But I don't really like the cuteness. And this deck is absolutely adorable.

It's compelling, though. I'll have to think about it.

Exactly !The mix of cute and weird is what makes it so different and appealing :)

mused

The deck looks interesting. Love the art.

The art reminds me of Mark Ryden's style a bit....weird and cutesy all at the same time.

Laura Borealis

I've seen her art before and I like it. That pop surrealism style always appeals to me.