Non Believer Turned Believer

vision777

when i first started reading for people i was nineteen in new york city manhattan lol and the people over here are a little bit open minded so they seem.the first time i gave a reading out i had a book in my hand reading the meanings from the book trying to fit it in that certain postion . my friend was a maze i would keep saying i 'm not saying this the cards are saying this see. then i would show her the book meaning to "prove" i was not making things up i was kind of shocked my self when i first started reading cards i thought they were a magical answering machine back then. but now i have more respect for them. my friend kept telling me how does the cards know ? i would say i really don't know. to this day i'm still trying to figure that out! no wonder the magican card is number one in the MAYJOR ARCANA lol

Knightward

Confidence takes awhile to build up.

A suggestion, if reading to someone makes you really uncomfortable, focus on the cards, not the person. You may want to give readings in private, tape them, and have your friend listen to them later, so your not so nervous and can have a decent talk about it without locking all up.

I realize this is way easier said then done, but if you feel you can read the cards, then you can read them - reguadless if someone is their or not. Trust what you think the cards mean.

-Fenier