oddity

nisaba

:bugeyed:

after a few months of not being used at all, the King Chalices from my Golden Botticelli appeared this afternoon, in the centre of my completely clear coffee-table.

Ambience

nisaba said:
:bugeyed:

after a few months of not being used at all, the King Chalices from my Golden Botticelli appeared this afternoon, in the centre of my completely clear coffee-table.
no idea how it got there?

Morwenna

<Twilight Zone theme music>

Laura Borealis

My first thought was, someone is messing with your head.

Glitterbird

Does the card have a special meaning to you? Maybe someone/something is trying to get your attention.

tarotcognito

Oh, I know, I know!!!

Nisaba's got a serious suitor lined up. :grin:

gregory

Yeah RIGHT...

My money's on Aisselle :D

The crowned one

laura_borealis said:
My first thought was, someone is messing with your head.

Mine too,

Or meds :D

Glass Owl

A similiar happened to a pendent that I had attached to a broken chain and had planned on using as a pendulum. I put it inside of a box with a lid with my other stones and next day when I opened it, I couldn't find it. I took all of the stones out of the box and looked in my Tarot cabinet where I kept the box. It was missing for a month or so and one day I told my husband that I was just going to have to buy a pendulum and when I opened my tarot cabinet a short time later I found the missing pendent right behind the box. The thing is, I'm in that cabinet on a daily basis and on several occassions I had removed everything from the cabinet, wiped down all of the shelves and reorganized all of my decks and books in there.

Eyebright

well he must have a message for you Nisaba, now you just have to figure out what! :D