Offering Practice Readings With Playing Cards

CrimsonRose

Instructions (Please Read ) :
I have developed a new method I'm testing for reading playing cards. If anyone would like to volunteer to have their cards read. Please post here. A specific question to be asked is optional. A reading in return is optional. The purpose is to serve as practice to determine accuracy of my readings so that I can be able to make adjustments. Feedback is required, and to reply in all honesty of my accuracy.

--Ryan

blackroseivy

I've never had playing cards before - at least, I think I had a friend long ago who kinda used them once - but anyway I don't know much about it. So, I'd like a general reading, I think. I'll be as detailed as I can with feedback!

If you would like, I can use one of my Oracles to answer a question or just give a "general" - let me know! :) I have "The Celtic Oracle", "Celtic Wisdom Sticks" (Ogham), "The Fairy Ring", "The Faeries Oracle", "Angel Blessings", & a GREAT one for generals, "Cards of Alchemy". This one is a little like a horoscope, only going according to Alchemical elements rather than star & planetary postions.

I'll check back later! :)

mnemosyne7

Crimson Rose,

I would love a general reading, if you have time for another.

I'd be happy to give feedback, and a reading in exchange if you like. Just say the word.

Mnem

CrimsonRose

For danubhe:
5 Diamonds
3 Diamonds A Spades 8 Clubs
5 Spades Q Hearts Q Diamonds 4 Diamonds K Diamonds
10 Hearts J Hearts 5 Hearts
J Spade

It appears as if there could be a decision made around work, but the decision is in the hands of a lady it appears. It looks as though this lady is someone you are familiar with. But I'm stumbled here because a male is looking toward intellect which is then beside of this lady, meaning that the male could be seeking guidance from this lady to help in his own decision around work. If so, be cautious. It appears what may start out as a good decision may end up being more than you bargained for and it's not likely to work out.

Quite a few courts came up in your reading, more than I'm normally use to getting. This may represent a social gathering of some sort, or just alot of things happening as of late.

(Normally when i attempt at hair color , I'm usually off but i'll go ahead and try.) It appears as if there's a strengthening and / or new friendship forming between a fair haired man and a dark haired man. I'm guessing you have fair hair? (blonde / light brown / red) ? The person who this bond is being formed with is represented by a spade which means he could be someone whom you use to argue with and are now getting along or someone whom you have broken friendship with and he's returning possibly.

There's a will around the king. Not necessarily a will for death, as there are no death cards around but this looks to symbolize as a motivational will in something you want to achieve. Again becareful, there's likelyhood for an upset if this is so.

There looks as if there is another gentleman who has hopes in marriage.

Although the reading shows alot of caution, this should be taken only as means of making decisions carefully. Use close judgement before jumping into anything.

That's what I got . (Please feel free to tell me how far off I am , hehe )

And thanks

--Ryan

CrimsonRose

Oh, and danubhe . Think you could choose a good method for love life? Not familiar with any of the methods outside of Tarot Cards / Playing cards so you will have to help me out in choosing which method would be good for love. My question is well, is there anyone out there currently for me?... Just anything you can tell me about my love life. Thanks.

CrimsonRose

Sure mnemosyne7, I'm working on your reading now. I'll have it posted soon.

Thanks,

-Ryan

CrimsonRose

For mnemosyne7:

8 Hearts
A Diamonds 7 Spades 9 Spades
Q Spades 6 Clubs 2 Spades 10 Hearts A Spades
10 Clubs 4 Spades 9 Hearts
7 Clubs

Initiation into the Mysteries

I see news of a divorce, that you will get message of.

A letter containing sad news.

Someone leaving your life / environment.

An area of constant conflict perhaps exists, there's *possibly* stalking going about.

You are making good progress on a pile of work.

The message of *Studying Occultism* showed up.

And a wish you have will be granted with a delay.

It appears as if the majority and centre of your reading revolves around some sort of arguing and this possible divorce going about. The Queen of spades was the only court to come up.. meaning a lady of dark hair or a lady whose causing mischief. The divorce may not be related to you in particular but someone whom your familiar with. If so, this is definately not a good situation to be around due to a three card draw I pulled for extra insight. Good news awaits if you stay away from the conflict.

Or maybe I'm wrong alltogether. (Feedback will tell!)

Thanks

-Ryan

CrimsonRose

Mnemosyne7, Would appreciate a reading from you. And thanks.

Also if anyone else would like a practice reading feel free to post (just remember to give feedback)

Thanks,

--Ryan

Dutchess

Hi Crimson! I would love a general reading! Thank you for sharing!

mnemosyne7

CrimsonRose said:
For mnemosyne7:

8 Hearts
A Diamonds 7 Spades 9 Spades
Q Spades 6 Clubs 2 Spades 10 Hearts A Spades
10 Clubs 4 Spades 9 Hearts
7 Clubs

Initiation into the Mysteries

I see news of a divorce, that you will get message of.

A letter containing sad news.

Someone leaving your life / environment.

Crimson Rose,

This is very close. But it's not a divorce in the typical sense. My father passed away a week ago Sunday, and while it was sudden, it was not unexpected. Yes, we are sad, but not disheartened. He loved us well, and in the end, there is no unfinished business. My sisters and I are helping my Mom with the mechanics of learning to manage her own money for the first time in her life.

CrimsonRose said:
An area of constant conflict perhaps exists, there's *possibly* stalking going about.

You are making good progress on a pile of work.

I think the conflict may be coming, and it is work related. Our office is being consolidated with another in about six weeks, and I already have the feeling that someone is looking over my shoulder at the work I'm doing. I will pay attention to that.

And, yes, I am working through piles of paperwork - both at the office, and going through my Dad's paperwork (he kept EVERYTHING!) to figure out my Mom's financial picture.

CrimsonRose said:
The message of *Studying Occultism* showed up.

And a wish you have will be granted with a delay.

I teach Tarot and Kabbalah, and am starting a higher level Kabbalah discussion group in my home in August. I am hoping that through that group, I will find the right people willing to move ahead with some more interesting magickal work. I keep getting tugs toward Enochian studies. We'll see. I'm looking for a small group of people who can trust each other ... that may take some time. I'm willing to wait.

CrimsonRose said:
It appears as if the majority and centre of your reading revolves around some sort of arguing and this possible divorce going about. The Queen of spades was the only court to come up.. meaning a lady of dark hair or a lady whose causing mischief. The divorce may not be related to you in particular but someone whom your familiar with. If so, this is definately not a good situation to be around due to a three card draw I pulled for extra insight. Good news awaits if you stay away from the conflict.

Or maybe I'm wrong alltogether. (Feedback will tell!).

I think you are just seeing some of the unsettled feelings due to my father's recent death. Not arguing ... our family is actually one of the most functional group of folks I've ever met. We're pretty lucky that way.

When I read playing cards, I usually read spades as fire. I don't know if you do, or not. But I had to laugh. I am the Queen of Fire, and I just dyed my hair a couple shades darker brown than usual to take some of the red out. I knew every Italian and Cuban female relative was going to show up at the funeral last Thursday with newly dyed, bright red hair, and I decided to down stage every one of them. Mischief? Me? Well, not too much. All those Stregas would never admit they are anything more than flamboyant Catholics. I'm the only one in the family out of the broom closet. But I promise, no matter how mischievious, I would never hurt a soul. I might make them sit up and pay attention, though. But your point is taken, and if I see anything distasteful in the distance, I'll step away.

Crimson Rose, all in all, I'd say you were very close and insightful. I like your style. Thank you so much for the reading, and I will remember your words of caution.

Now - Do you have any specific question(s)? I have been tweaking a new method that goes with my storyteller nature, and would love to do a reading for you.

Mnemosyne