Offering readings with The Victorian Flower Oracle

Summersweet

I just received The Victorian Flower Oracle this morning and would like to offer a few readings using the nosegay spread in the book

***1***2***3***

1. The situation
2. The opportunities in this situation
3. What to watch out for in this situation

So no questions needed I just need some guniea pigs and in return some feedback :)

Julien

I'll take you up on that, Summersweet. ;)

Julien

kmartin60

I love being a guiny pig!

hahaha my spelling! oops! I would love to be a guini pig! Well, there will be plenty of willing one's for you to practice on.....So...have fun with your new cards! Going to check net to get pic of this deck, it sound nice! Thansk, Bright Blessings, Kim

blackroseivy

Heyhey!

Me luvs to beez experimented on! :D So if a 3rd is ok, fire away!!! :D

WaterSong

ohhhh...love that deck :)( I am waiting to get it soon)

can I pm my question?

xoxoox
magenta

Summersweet

Yay! :)

Kim I'm posting the cards I pull with each spread so you can see what they look like.

magenta I wasn't going to take questions but if you want to pm me one I will lol ;)

Summersweet

Julien

Firstly if this is off in anyway please let me know

Ok Julien here goes :) I’ve attached the cards for you to see.

***1***2***3***

1. The situation
Tuberose and daffodil: Love

Water Lily: Faith, Piety

Thistle: A Threat

Ok the situation: Love. I felt with this card this is a new relationships or one that has been rekindled and it is like new. I straight away felt with was a love with a romantic aspect, not a love of an object or of self. I also feel there is some confusion with what is happening or some kind of block, possibly off limits? Let me know if I’m way off here lol

The opportunities in this situation you just aren’t seeing, I was straight away drawn to the bug in the card offering to the water lily and she has no knowledge or awareness of it at all. There is an opportunity here for someone to offer a lot to you if you choose to notice it and take it. I think you have been pretty dreamy and maybe feel you have been floating along, going with the flow of this. The opportunity here is something earthly and therefore secure.

With the Thistle card I feel you need to watch out for someone else interfering, getting in the way and causing trouble I don’t think this is a huge threat just one that you can do without. The opportunity here well out weighs the threat so I would say you need to stand up to this threat and take your opportunity.

Look forward to your feedback

Summer x

Attachments

• Tuberose&Daffodil.jpg
    Tuberose&Daffodil.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Waterlily.jpg
    Waterlily.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Thistle.jpg
    Thistle.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 53

Summersweet

kmartin60

Ok Kim here’s your reading :)

***1***2***3***

1. The situation
Mimosa: Sensitivity

Pomegranate Flower: Joy

Forget-Me-Not: A Farewell

Your situation: Mimosa, I think with this card you have been extra sensitive to someone’s words or actions towards you. Not that this is wrong you may be a sensitive person overall, I do feel this was a certain person that has caused this situation and possibly knowing this is how to hurt you. I think at the moment your quite emotional and have been taking things to heart since this incident.

The opportunities in this situation are ones of joy which isn’t being recognised, I feel this situation even though it has appeared to be negative is enabling you to do things you enjoy and maybe given you more free time on your hands. I want to say take these opportunities and spend more time with the people you enjoy being round, don’t let the situation stop you from taking up your opportunities and experiencing joy and happiness. I feel you kind of want to hide away.

What to watch out for: A farewell. I feel this situation has caused a door closing, door opening situation. You need closure on this situation and you should make sure that happens. It’s also a time of moving on and letting go, maybe you don’t want to but it’s something that must happen for you to take up your opportunities and something you should be aware of happening. I don’t see this as being negative, but a positive experience that will bring a lot more into your life.

I hope this makes sense and you can take something from it

Summer x

Attachments

• Mimosa.jpg
    Mimosa.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Pomegranate Flower.jpg
    Pomegranate Flower.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 53
  • Forgetmenot.jpg
    Forgetmenot.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 51

Summersweet

I'll be back in a few hours to do a few more :)

a_shikhs

May I please have a reading too???? :)