One Card Oracle Reading Exchange & Feedback #2

BeyondtheVeil

THREAD CLOSED :thumbsup:
ANYONE OWING FEEDBACK AND A RETURN READING PLEASE STILL POST ON THIS THREAD.

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!

DETAILED FEEDBACK AND AN EXCHANGE READING IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE UNLESS YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A READING ON YOUR THREAD FOR FEEDBACK ONLY. THEN I WILL OWE YOU A READING.

Luckily, this hasn't been a problem so far. :)

REMINDERS.....

** DETAILED FEEDBACK is letting me know some background info, how it resonated with you or why exactly that it didn't. {If it didn't}. NO 'yeah..thanks". That's not feedback. **

** PLEASE GIVE AN EQUALLY LONG READING BACK TO ME***
Sometimes it won't require a long reading back, but put as much effort into MY reading as I am yours. *****
NO one or two sentences from a book. Make it personal to me.

*No legal or health questions as I'm not an attorney nor a doctor.*

* No yes/no questions. It is hard for me to answer sometimes with oracles. Instead reword your question to something that you will get information. Example: Instead of does he love me? Ask... What are X's feelings for me? **

Sorry for having to put that up, but sometimes people need to be reminded. Luckily, I've had mostly great experiences with my reading threads. :heart:

I will keep this thread open longer than the others because I am going to be using more than one oracle deck to choose from when giving your readings. I will use what I think will help me answer your questions the best. You are free to choose any oracle deck that you want for my return reading.

Okay..let's have fun! :)

Brightest Blessings! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

**SITTERS****

Falcor- Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given

Talulah26 - Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given

Vanitygrey- Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given

Bonny- Reading Given/Feedback Exchanged

Persimmon-Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given

Flames- Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given

selenatarot- Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given

Pdmishh- Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given

Bewitch- Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given

obeygravity-Readings Exchanged/Feedback Given

Falcor

Oh, I would like to sit ^_^

I would like to know about my love life in April. I will be able to read for you tomorrow evening.

Thank you.

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for Falcor

Oh, I would like to sit ^_^

I would like to know about my love life in April. I will be able to read for you tomorrow evening.

Thank you.

You don't owe me a reading as you already gave me one! :heart:

Here is your card/reading--

DECEPTION & ENVY

This card asks how well do you really know the people around you.

You either already know or may meet, someone who isn't who they appear to be. Be careful before committing yourself to anything and make sure that you know exactly what you are signing yourself up for.

Things may not go as you have planned, so make sure that you have a back up plan. Don't be fooled by what others say, but do your own investigation on it. Pay attention to any red flags or intuition that is asking you to pay attention to doubts or other nagging feelings.
Though sometimes with this card, you may not see it coming. If you are aware though...you get the upper hand.

I hope this is not true for you! {{{BIG HUGS}} Please pay extra attention though and don't take what someone says as fully true.

Hugs to you!:heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Talulah26

Hey hun :) I love your readings xx

Can I ask for a general please? whatever shows up or do you need something specific to work with?

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for Talulah26

Hey hun :) I love your readings xx

Can I ask for a general please? whatever shows up or do you need something specific to work with?

Sure! :thumbsup:

WISDOM

This card is saying that you may have a spiritual teacher step into your life to help you in some way. Look for them and learn what you can from them.
This card also speaks of the student becoming the teacher, so you may be called upon to help/guide others also.

You have knowledge that can help others and you bring light into their lives. Look for other like minded people and grow with them. If you have been thinking about joining a group or looking for a teacher of sorts..the time has come.

I feel that you are about to meet someone who will greatly influence you and in return will help you greatly influence others. It feels like this could be something of a shifting of sorts..even a major change going on. It is important to be with other like-minded people so that you can be who you really are and do what you really want to do.

Are you becoming more spiritual? Getting new abilities, etc? If you haven't yet, I feel that you will soon.

Hope this resonates with you love! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

My question...

What should I do about moving forward with B?

BeyondtheVeil

Be back soon!

GOING OFFLINE FOR AWHILE! I WILL BE BACK ON LATER. LEAVE ANY READINGS/FEEDBACK OR QUESTIONS AND I WILL DO THEM WHEN I GET BACK ON

Hope everyone is enjoying their day!! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

I'm back! :D

Vanitygrey

Hi! May I sit again?

What can I expect in my love life from 4/1-4/10?

Thanks! Can exchange Leno again.

Bonny

Hi 🌺b,

What is it that c is actually afraid of to do with rship with me?

BeyondtheVeil

Vanitygrey's Reading

Hi! May I sit again?

What can I expect in my love life from 4/1-4/10?

Thanks! Can exchange Leno again.

Sure you can! :thumbsup: You are always welcome! :heart:

Your card/reading-

HOPE

Wow! I really love this card! :)

This card focuses on hope, faith, healing, aspirations, success, and enlightenment. When this card appears know that a special wish that you have made will be fulfilled in time.

It appears that the first 10 days of April will bring you focusing on the above. For some reason while I'm looking at this card I'm thinking of healing...Reiki...spiritual type stuff. Maybe doing something spiritual/energy related or having that as a focus.

You may also find out that something you have wanted and worked for will be coming to you. I don't know how fast/etc or exactly what it is...but look for signs/messages/intuition to let you know.

This card shows a body form in the light, so your guides will be with you especially during this time. It may even be someone in spirit that you knew that has passed.

Is there something special happening during this time frame? This reading seems very 'spiritual" with lots of energy around it. Is there something that you are hoping for?

It looks like the first of April will bring you success and lots of spiritual energy. This is all good, so whatever happens I think you will be covered in the Spiritual Realm very much.

Hope this makes sense to you and helps you in some way! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

My question is... What will be happening in my love life in the next month?

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for Bonny

Hi 🌺b,

What is it that c is actually afraid of to do with rship with me?

Hello!

Your card/reading-

TRANSFORMATION

This is a biggie, so it explains his hesitation or thinking. :heart:

This speaks of endings and starting on a new path. It is also speaking of tying up loose ends and deciding what makes sense for one in the future. Example--Where C wants to go with the relationship, etc.

I think that C is afraid of either the major change that the relationship will have on him, his life, etc. OR that he has decided to not continue because it doesn't make sense to him anymore. I don't think it is personal, but rather C is having to deal with some endings that he may decide he wants 'new beginnings" instead. This is kind of a hard card to read as it focuses on the person and I'm not sure what is going on with C. I'm not sure if he sees you as a possible new beginning or as a "loose end" he needs to deal with.

I think that C is definitely doing some major thinking and trying the best he can to make the decision that he believes will make him happy. He may think that having a relationship with you will somehow interfere in "his" plans of how he wants his life to go.

As I said in the beginning...I'm not sure how to read this card as I don't know if you are the 'new beginning' that he is afraid of. Or the 'loose end" that needs to be ended/dealt with. Maybe he doesn't even know yet? This would be equal to a Major Arcana card, so whatever is happening is a major event for C.

I would just give C some time to figure it out. Maybe give him space and followed his lead with texts, communication, etc? just trying to think of something that may help. :heart:

Hope this helps hon! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

My question.....

What was T doing today?