One Deck Wonder

Little Baron

firemaiden said:
I just came upon this thread just as I was about to put up a new subject - on deck acquisition fever. (!)

Hi FM

I would be really interested in what you had to say about this. Have you started this thread or will you? It is something that I think would be quite relevant at this time on the forum.

LB

frelkins

ok, LB, i might try it with krause's majors. but what spread do you use? 3 cards? meaning what?

Little Baron

Maybe it would be better with a 78 card deck .. but just my opinion.

Not sure I understand what you mean about spreads and meanings though.

LB

frelkins

oh ok, i'm into the majors right now, so maybe i shouldn't try. what i was asking was what would the spread to use every day be? and what would each spread position itself mean? past, present, future? tortoise, seafan, hare?

HearthCricket

LittleBuddha said:
Now, you naughty little HC!

*LB sends HC to go back to the front door of this thread to see what label is on the front - he whispers that this is not the 'Two Deck Wonder' thread, hehe*

But seriously, if you are having such a good time with the Morgan, why not travel even deeper with it and see what adventures lurk even further into it's depths. Sounds like you are onto forming a really good connection with that one.

LB

LOL Well, I tried. The Victorian Romantic is calling out to me, so who knows. I think I have to make a decision soon! I just like switching now and again from doing one deck wonders to playing with a few at a time, so who knows. Plus there is the whole crystal ball thing going on, right now. I really wanted to work with Miranda side by side with the Victorian Romantic, most of all, so maybe she will urge me on....

Little Baron

frelkins said:
oh ok, i'm into the majors right now, so maybe i shouldn't try. what i was asking was what would the spread to use every day be? and what would each spread position itself mean? past, present, future? tortoise, seafan, hare?

Well, there is enough in majors to keep you occupied. Don't let me deter you.

Would love you to join us and see how it works. I think you would be the only one so far. Would be interesting to see, in daily draws, if some never show, etc.

Yes, I am using for daily draws. But generally, for anything, I will use the same deck.

LB

Little Baron

HearthCricket said:
LOL Well, I tried. The Victorian Romantic is calling out to me, so who knows. I think I have to make a decision soon! I just like switching now and again from doing one deck wonders to playing with a few at a time, so who knows. Plus there is the whole crystal ball thing going on, right now. I really wanted to work with Miranda side by side with the Victorian Romantic, most of all, so maybe she will urge me on....

There are quite a few of us that have chosen the VR, HC. You could come play with us. And maybe the ball would give an alternative look at things, rather than with another deck. I was planning on doing the same.

But don't feel pressured. You work however suits you best ;) But would be a great experiement, if you chose to join us. I think you and I are quite alike, so we could support each other!

LB

Lutenist

I'm in. I'll stick to Royal Fez for rest of the year, or until Bohemian Gothic gets published.

Little Baron

Lutenist said:
I'm in. I'll stick to Royal Fez for rest of the year, or until Bohemian Gothic gets published.

Deal. Me too.

*LB shakes Lutenist's hand*

I am hoping that [especially as the thread starter], I will be able to do this.

I am on my eleventh day, and am already noticing patterns in my dailies.

No cups.

Many courts - especially the Queen of Pentacles.

LB

Astrae

I will most certainly be joining in on this once my Victorian Romantic deck gets here!

I hope this thread is still going by then, because I'd really like to commit to my VR. I love my Phantasmagoric Theater deck as well, but there's no way I could use it solely for any length of time without cracking every knuckle.

The VR has been calling to me for a long time, and I think committing to it would do me a lot of good.