One Frustrated Leo here

miss_apples

Who dont other leos like me? Why do other leos feel like Im treading on their territory? Is anyone an expert on same sign interactions and can explain this to me?

Minderwiz

Speaking as a Leo (Ascendant) I'm not sure it's possible to answer this question. I'm very sceptical about any generalisations based on a single sign - whether they relate to romance, career or 'dislike'. Indeed the wonder of Astrology is that it can deal with quite complex combinations of influences.

Through chart comparison it is possible to make conclusions about how two individuals will relate but this clearly involves two definite people and an indepth chart analysis.

You've made the assumption that 'other Leos' don't like you but are you sure that you are reading the situation correctly? and is it more 'some' Leos rather than all Leos in general?

Minderwiz

I might also have added that personal insecurity is a Leo characteristic - a need to be reassured at regular intervals that you are indeed a nice person and worthy of the love you want.

So from one insecure Leo to another - Miss_apples, you are a nice person and people don't dislike you, not even other Leos'.

Tallarico

I might also have added that personal insecurity is a Leo characteristic - a need to be reassured at regular intervals that you are indeed a nice person and worthy of the love you want.

Well hurray. Minderwiz, I am so glad you posted that!... It answers soooo many of my questions about myself!! I was unaware of that characteristic!

signed,
Leo Sun and Leo asc (and Leo NN, even tho it's not a planet!)

Jewel-ry

I like you miss_apples and I'm a leo!

J :)

mercenary30

Leofest!!

I like you all.....and I am a leo too!

Alta

I like you miss_apples, Leo asc here! In fact over the years I have liked, even adored, quite a few Leo's.

miss_apples

yes i know that insecurity is a leo trait....Leos can also be territorial and that seems to be the situation here.
Now a lot of my leo charachteristics are softened by my scorpio moon sign and the fact that my sun is in the 12th house so Im not the outgoing gregorious leo, Im more of the soft-spoken introspective lioness. My boyfriends brother is about as loud mouthed and proud as a leo gets and he has tried 3 times now to chase me out of the family...and this is not just my insecurity talking. I think he feels that my boyfriend doesnt care about him as much since I have came around, which is not the case at all, and he is kind of jealous that his son isnt their moms only grandkid now that my 2 kids are also in the picture now. And no matter how nice I am for him or all the things I have done to help him...he still tried to talk my boyfriend into kicking me to the curb after 3 years!

The other Leo Im facing is one of my best friends other bridesmaids...my best friend is getting married and this other bridesmaid has been completly ride to me and everyone has noticed this and my best friend actually had to tell this girl to "be nice" With her I think, the same with my boyfriends brother, that she feels that since my best friend and I have been friends for 12 years and she recently came into the picture, she feels that she isnt as important to my friend as I am...which again isnt the case, my best friend is treating all 4 of us bridesmaids as equals

So now you all have a little backround as to why I am questioning my relationships w/other leos. I have had this issue w/other leos...usually leo males. Maybe since Im a quiet introspective Leo, I deal with my territorial and insecurity issues within myself rather than outspokenly like the more outgoing leo.

Minderwiz

Have you any natal information for either or both of these individuals? Even a date of birth might well help, as it would show their planetary placements by sign against your own by sign and house.

miss_apples

well my boyfriends brothers birthday is August 22nd 1965...and I dont know the other girls birthday.