Oracle readings with Kuanyin Oracle

Elj

I will be around for an hour or so to do some readings with Kuanyin Oracle deck for the feedback.

Feedback required and would be greatly appreciated! :)

CLOSED

mahafrins

I will be around for an hour or so to do some readings with Kuanyin Oracle deck for the feedback.

Feedback required and would be greatly appreciated! :)
What does AP want to let me know now?

Elj

What does AP want to let me know now?

Nectar of the Lotus

It seems that something is limiting AP though I'm not quite sure what it is. They may feel like what they have told you everything from their perspective and that there's nothing much what they could do. They're not leaving it up for you to decide things. He does appreciate you for what you are but he also needs some of his own time. He feels as if you both need your own time apart to actually understand what's in your hearts and minds.

Hope that this makes sense!

mahafrins

Well they actually have loads to tell me...

Noo most decisions is in their hands..

He is selfish wanting time to himself probably doesn't want to talk .... Maybe he doesn't know what he wants.

Thanks he doesn't still want to speak is bottom line...

amaya1

What do you see for the next meeting with A and me on Tue

Noni

Hi Elj

Thanks for offering these.
May I request a message from the Goddess Kuan Yin regarding what she wants me to know about study-career progress in June.

Cheers
:)

Elj

What do you see for the next meeting with A and me on Tue

Hey!

The Dance Unveiling

Not sure if you've been worrying about the things a little bit but it seems that the things will go the way you don't expect them. If you've been worrying - things will go much better than you think they will, and if you've been feeling a little bit good - well, things will be completely different from the way you imagine them to be, but it will happen the way it should be. Your life is evolving the way it's supposed to be, so don't worry about it too much!

Elj

Hi Elj

Thanks for offering these.
May I request a message from the Goddess Kuan Yin regarding what she wants me to know about study-career progress in June.

Cheers
:)

Hey, Noni! :)

Vale of Shadows

If you've started building some foundation - the next month will be very rewarding for you! If you set some plant which means it will continue to blossom and grow for you. It will spread it roots. Though remember that it may still take some time and that the things won't happen/be the way you want for them to be over the night. But it's all coming to be. It needs some kind of more watering from you.

Hope that my reading makes sense to you!

Noni

Hey, Noni! :)

Vale of Shadows

If you've started building some foundation - the next month will be very rewarding for you! If you set some plant which means it will continue to blossom and grow for you. It will spread it roots. Though remember that it may still take some time and that the things won't happen/be the way you want for them to be over the night. But it's all coming to be. It needs some kind of more watering from you.

Hope that my reading makes sense to you!

Thanks for this beautiful message Elj :)
I've faced some considerable big challenges in these areas despite my best efforts and its hard to understand why. Its good to know that some reward is on its way as I can use a bit of encouragement in some way at this point in time.

Appreciate you reading for me šŸŒ¹

amaya1

Hey!

The Dance Unveiling

Not sure if you've been worrying about the things a little bit but it seems that the things will go the way you don't expect them. If you've been worrying - things will go much better than you think they will, and if you've been feeling a little bit good - well, things will be completely different from the way you imagine them to be, but it will happen the way it should be. Your life is evolving the way it's supposed to be, so don't worry about it too much!
I am bit bothered from him because i learnt some things but i didnt tell him something yet. I feel that i would be agressive there and the things will go worst