Love forecast readings for 5 sitters & exchange

Libertya

Hi there!
I want to try doing love forecast readings for 5 sitters using my Psychic Tarot. If you choose to do a love forecast it will not exceed 3 months(make sure to tell me your relationship status) If you do not want a love forecast done, any question is welcome.
I do welcome repeat questions. I do not answer health or legal questions.

***THREAD IS CLOSED*****
***PLEASE DO EXCHANGES IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO****

***** This is for exchange & Feedback*****

Bewitch

May I sit?

I'm engaged. Interested in the love forecast.

Is there something I can help you with?

Bewitch xx

lepleadian

hi there
between me and T nothing is going and it looks like he wants to avoid me

could you check what will be going on in future?

WolfSwan

Hello!

I have my Romance Angels Oracle so would like to do a love forecast.

I'm currently single.

Libertya

May I sit?

I'm engaged. Interested in the love forecast.

Is there something I can help you with?

Bewitch xx

Congratulations on your engagement!
I did a forecast from June to August.

June: one particular card came out for this month and that was "Moving on". In regards to your love life this can mean making a huge transition. It means you moving forward now in a much positive direction with your love life. It can also mean you travelling somewhere with your partner and possibility spending quality time together during this month.

July: cards just keep popping out for you!
Love Begins: For this month something new is about to happen. I know you are engaged and i wasn't sure if this represented a wedding because of the idea of something new coming. If not, I definitely see you and your partner expressing deep feelings of love towards each other, creating a stronger bond and Building from there. This month is all about the feelings of love, happiness, and starting something new with your partner.

August: Emotional Withdrawal
For this month I definitely see you thinking and reflecting on your love life in a positive way. This card is about passion, control, and power. I see you finding the strength to continue on your love journey. This can also mean spending time alone with your partner and just reflecting on things. Possibly thinking about where you want things to go. Envisioning how you want your life to be. :)

This was my first love forecast reading for someone! I hope you enjoyed it! I was a little nervous.

I am struggling with finding love and I just want to see if there will be a romantic energy around me during the next 3 months.
Would you be able to do a love forecast for me?
Thanks

haleyw

Oh yes please. I have the same deck, so it will be a good swap! :)

Libertya

hi there
between me and T nothing is going and it looks like he wants to avoid me

could you check what will be going on in future?

June: For June I see "Accelerated Motion". You mentioned things are at a standstill but I definitely see a change coming very soon here. This change will be happening very quickly. This can either be you making the change or T making the rapid change. Whatever change is coming will be positive.

July: I see "Spiritual Strength". Perhaps you have been feeling tired lately about your situation and are trying to find a way for a major break through. For this month you will find the strength and persistence to keep fighting for what you want. I see you need a lot of patience right now. Just remember that it will be worth the wait.

August: I pulled the Heart chakra. This could mean that you may have a romantic energy around you. This could mean someone new or it could represent T. It will make sense when the time comes. There is love coming for you, you just need to be open to it. This could also represent someone opening their hear up to you. Perhaps Ts heart has been closed off and will eventually open it up to you.

I hope things start to turn in your favor soon!

Libertya

Hello!

I have my Romance Angels Oracle so would like to do a love forecast.

I'm currently single.

June: I pulled the Power card. This represents strength, willpower, and passion. This card is letting you know that someone will come into your life. Right now you need to find the strength to be on your own. You need to find harmony within yourself before you can find harmony with someone else. You need keep focusing on yourself for the time being.

July: i pulled the Hope card. You need to know that there is hope for a love relationship. Nothing is impossible. Watch the impossible become possible. This can represent the Hope of a relationship coming your way this month. It's all about you knowing that the possibility is there and that there is someone meant for you. You are being told to not give up hope.

August: I pulled the Heart chakra. This can mean that a romantic energy will be around you. It can mean someone opening up their heart to you or it can mean you opening your heart up to someone. Whatever it may be, it's letting you know that there is love for you during this month. You just need to be open to it. A closed heart will prevent love coming your way.

I hope this helped!

My question is: what do my Angels want me to know about my past relationship with Jay?

lepleadian

June: For June I see "Accelerated Motion". You mentioned things are at a standstill but I definitely see a change coming very soon here. This change will be happening very quickly. This can either be you making the change or T making the rapid change. Whatever change is coming will be positive.

July: I see "Spiritual Strength". Perhaps you have been feeling tired lately about your situation and are trying to find a way for a major break through. For this month you will find the strength and persistence to keep fighting for what you want. I see you need a lot of patience right now. Just remember that it will be worth the wait.

August: I pulled the Heart chakra. This could mean that you may have a romantic energy around you. This could mean someone new or it could represent T. It will make sense when the time comes. There is love coming for you, you just need to be open to it. This could also represent someone opening their hear up to you. Perhaps Ts heart has been closed off and will eventually open it up to you.

I hope things start to turn in your favor soon!

thank you Liberta to be honest i dont have anymore expectations but is the situation which connects me with him so i cant just easily give up it must happen something that will shift things but lets see
heart chackra is amazing here to see

Libertya

Oh yes please. I have the same deck, so it will be a good swap! :)

Hi there!

June: I pulled Victory and Success. Success is coming your way! This can mean a major break through happening in your love life. This can mean you will overcome a challenging time in your love life, especially if your love life has been stagnant for a while. June can be a successful month for love. You just need to know that you have the strength to triumph over any adversaries. This can also mean you finding the strength to be on your own and overcoming any feelings of loneliness. You just need to know that love will come in the right timimg.

July: I pulled Trapped in Fear. I feel that maybe there will be some feelings of anxiety and fear around you during this month. You maybe confused on how to proceed forward with your love life. Maybe the past will be holding you back from moving forward. It can also be a fear of getting hurt again.whatever it may be, the universe is telling you to set yourself free and open your heart to love again. You need to love without the fear of getting hurt.

August: I pulled Solitude. I feel that you will definitely be thinking and reflecting on your love life. I see you taking the time to reflect on what it is that you are truly seeking. Perhaps you need to spend time alone and focus on yourself. When you focus on yourself and know what you want, you can draw in the right energy. Maybe you need to reflect on your past relationships and figure out what worked and what didnt. Once you are able to know what you want, love will definitely come to you.

I hope this helped!