Oracle-x

avalonian

I still use this deck on a regular basis, it's really approachable and direct. I met the creator the other day (one of those "cosmic" moments) and he is absolutely delightful. His enthusiasm for the deck and the concept was absolutely breathtaking and, I think, comes through in the deck itself.

It's a wonderful deck, easy to carry around due to it's size, and has a real "comfort" factor, it's an absolute joy to shuffle and really easy to read. I managed to read with it straight out of the box (which is unusual for me to say the least).

Love it!!

:) :) :)

Dusk Till Dawn

Anyone know if new cards are out yet?

avalonian

Seeker*13* said:
Anyone know if new cards are out yet?

There are no new ones on the site yet, I think we'll have to be patient.

:) :) :)

PsychicLord

Now I am back from India, it would appear just in time to answer all your questions :)

Firstly, I have gone someway to addressing the postage & packing cost issues. The website was set to charge a flat £3 per order anywhere in the world..... this was not so great for a UK based owner wishing to purchase a single card!

So the charges have been adjusted whilst keeping a standard charge anywhere in the world as follows:

If the order includes a deck, £2.50 P+P, else for card(s) and no deck.... then £1.00 P+P.

Alternatively, if you live near Worthing, Glastonbury, New Forest, or Chesterfield, there are retail outlets selling single cards thus avoiding P+P.

Turning to the next set of new cards, this should be available later in the year. The artwork is completed for:

Card 201 Gift
Card 204 Mask
Card 205 Microscope
Card 206 Satellite
Card 203 Sponge
Card 210 Puppet
Card 221 Goddess
Card 220 Hare
Card 207 Goal
Card 202 Seed
Card 208 Temptation

Artwork is currently in progress for:

Rut
Eros
Ramble
Headset
Web
Mole
Jigsaw
Quill

It is planned a total of 24 new cards will be published around Autumn 2011.

The 'puppet' is also the first card in 'The Oracle-X Tarot Set'. This will be one of 78 cards that can optionally be put together to give a Tarot deck. It of course can be used exactly like any conventional O-X card.

Turning to the backs and frames...... unfortunately these are now set in 'stone', so hopefully those that are not so keen on them will get to ignore that aspect and enjoy the images.

Finally, I have uploaded Card 204 to wet your appetites ;)

Love & Light
David

Attachments

• 204.pdf
    118.7 KB · Views: 157

GryffinSong

The Mask is wonderful David!

SloughSister

PsychicLord said:
Turning to the next set of new cards, this should be available later in the year. The artwork is completed for .... Artwork is currently in progress for... It is planned a total of 24 new cards will be published around Autumn 2011.

I'm so glad to hear this - I like the idea of getting a larger, customized deck. It'll be fun to figure out which ones seem most personally pertinent and needed!

emmsma

I only just got the deck this week and I'm very much looking forward to getting to know it - and expanding when the new cards become available.

PsychicLord

Emmsma, I hope you are enjoying Oracle-X and it is working well for you.

For those that have the deck, a further 10 spreads have been added to the Oracle-X website, and some of the earlier spreads have been tweaked.

For those who do not, the number of UK retail outlets stocking the deck has significantly increased (this is a good way to avoid postage). We are still hoping to locate a US retailer interested in stocking the deck..... but I am sure at the right time one will appear.

New cards are getting closer...... but still a lot of work to be done.

cardlady22

I'm wondering how close the new cards are to being ready? I have 18 to order, but would prefer to wait if/until the next 24 are done.