Out of it

PAMUYA

It's very important to me. For me and as a healer. I'm a Reiki master and i can see up to a year ahead. The cards were my first stepping stone 13 years ago. They are a very important part of me. I'm not blaming him but he tore one of them.and I hid them away. He broke all my phones and tried the TV and my laptop. Hence most things were packed away.

In answer. My cards all link up with me.

Ansuya

As a healer you know that you must let go of that trama before you can move forward. You have a spiritual connection with the cards, this trama is blocking this connection. As a healer you have the tools to do this, if you cannot do this yourself, seek out a colleague to help you clear your energy centers. This will help you to reconnect with the cards, or what ever mediums you use. Best of luck.

Ansuya

As a healer you know that you must let go of that trama before you can move forward. You have a spiritual connection with the cards, this trama is blocking this connection. As a healer you have the tools to do this, if you cannot do this yourself, seek out a colleague to help you clear your energy centers. This will help you to reconnect with the cards, or what ever mediums you use. Best of luck.
I have done so. 6 years of abuse I think take some time to let go off.....

Holly doll

Working with your Spirit Guides by asking them questions such as: "What can I do/action can I take to heal & empower myself?" then draw a card...

I don't read for myself but went through a trauma & decided to pull a card. I kept getting 6/Cups Rx, finally it clicked that I had to go back to the basics in my life & work through some complicated & toxic energy involving family & abuse

Good luck - you'll get your mojo back :)

NatKat

Reading for yourself & return to tarot

I have taken "breaks" from tarot. Once even for 7 years! But I started 37 years ago.
Taking a break might be a good thing.

Meanwhile, I have "rules" for reading for myself.
1. Never read when upset
2. Always do spiritual purification, energetic grounding, prayer, or similar exercise before starting.
3. NEVER do "clarification" spreads. If a spread comes-out nonsense ... I leave it alone
4. I read the cards "as if" I were reading for someone else. I imagine I am NOT reading for myself ... but reading for an imaginary client.
5. If I find myself getting obsessed and doing too many spreads on an issue ... I STOP for 3 days and possibly get a reading from someone more neutral.

Hope this helps!
Natasya

Ansuya

I have taken "breaks" from tarot. Once even for 7 years! But I started 37 years ago.
Taking a break might be a good thing.

Meanwhile, I have "rules" for reading for myself.
1. Never read when upset
2. Always do spiritual purification, energetic grounding, prayer, or similar exercise before starting.
3. NEVER do "clarification" spreads. If a spread comes-out nonsense ... I leave it alone
4. I read the cards "as if" I were reading for someone else. I imagine I am NOT reading for myself ... but reading for an imaginary client.
5. If I find myself getting obsessed and doing too many spreads on an issue ... I STOP for 3 days and possibly get a reading from someone more neutral.

Hope this helps!
Natasya
Thank u. Everyone has been so helpful. I am going to try everything. I have been sleeping with my favourite deck under my pillow as well.

NatKat

Good luck & sweet dreams

Thank u. Everyone has been so helpful. I am going to try everything. I have been sleeping with my favourite deck under my pillow as well.

I used to do that, too! Sweet dreams!