Page of Cups predicting love

scarlatina

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the page of cups predicting love or actual relationships? This is what 2012 is supposed to bring me as far as my love life is concerned.

Sulis

Well Pages signify beginnings and new stuff and Cups are often about love. I'm not that good at predicting but I can see why this card could predict new love.

Luminosa

Hi,

I've seen once a combination Devil + Page of Cups indicating the beginning of a relationship.

Lu

samantha

I remember getting the page of cups one time in a reading before the guy turned up. As I remember it didn't turn out so well ! He was younger than me (which is ok in itself) but also not as mature emotionally, including being overly sensitive to imagined slights/rejection. Similar to an ace the situation between the two of us was very fragile, and would have required a great deal of careful nurturing/mothering to have been successful and really gone anywhere. I gave up and went to look for a king instead ! In that situation I would say that the page of cups stood for his character, and the quality of the relationship. I hope you are luckier!

ashley10

I drew this card last week as part of my daily reading. Later that day I found out my ex had just gotten engaged.

Original Destiny

I guess if I had drawn this card in regards to relationships I would regard it as a warning. Ive been with my partner for 20 years and to me the card would say do not neglect your relationship. the page of cups is shallow and introverted with a tendency to daydream, although outwards he/she is pleasent enough but lacks staying power... Time to renew and re enforce my relationship.

If you do not have a current partner the coming path leads to shallow but friendly relationships...remember the cards impel, they do not compel.
John

Fostha

I guess if I had drawn this card in regards to relationships I would regard it as a warning. Ive been with my partner for 20 years and to me the card would say do not neglect your relationship. the page of cups is shallow and introverted with a tendency to daydream, although outwards he/she is pleasent enough but lacks staying power... Time to renew and re enforce my relationship.

If you do not have a current partner the coming path leads to shallow but friendly relationships...remember the cards impel, they do not compel.
John

:p This made me grin.

The Page of cups is the dreamer of the lot,emotionally immature,and not what I'd want to see as a r/ship card.
I've seen it a few times in my readings too,and it's not one I'd be overly interested in pursuing anything with at all.

scarlatina

Well Pages signify beginnings and new stuff and Cups are often about love. I'm not that good at predicting but I can see why this card could predict new love.

That would be nice. I was surprised to see this card because I was not expecting anything good to show up there and my cards or whatever's answering me usually tries to be really abstract and complicated.

That being said I've always thought the page of cups was simply a good omen. But like others said they've had bad experiences with the page of cups-if it's predicting shallow love or friendship then I guess I am out of luck!

Zephyros

That being said I've always thought the page of cups was simply a good omen. But like others said they've had bad experiences with the page of cups-if it's predicting shallow love or friendship then I guess I am out of luck!

I tend to see the Page as a good thing when dealing with relationships, actually. Perhaps not a deep relationship, not at first, anyway, but rather "puppy love." That first stage of a relationship where both people are naive, everything is new, not yet the honeymoon passionate stage of things, but what comes before that, the infatuation, the crush.

In matters of love, I think a certain naivete is important, perhaps this is what the card is telling you; don't be so swords or overflowing cups as in actually searching for something, but let things flow, be open to that simple childish charm. It could very well mean shallow relationships and friendships, but not, to my mind, in a bad way.

caridwen

Pages are also often messages so it could be a message of love. That doesn't mean you'll be interested in the messenger!

The Pages are immature, childlike so yes innnocent and immaturity. They may represent a stage in a relationship, the immature, undeveloped stage. They hold the Ace which is the beginning of something. Pages are often young or inexperienced. They are just starting out and often learning.