Pamela Matthews decks

Naneki

I recently stumbled across her website for both her tarot and her oracle decks. I was quite taken by the images of it; but what I would like to know is whether anyone here owns her deck(s): what they think of it/them, and how they read. Any info is greatly appreciated; especially if I decide to possibly order them! LOL

Metafizzypop

Can you give us a link to the website so we can take a look?

Pao

wow! amazing art. though i am sad the tarot is 140 bucks!!! but the goddess one touched me....amazing!

Naneki

Pao said:
wow! amazing art. though i am sad the tarot is 140 bucks!!! but the goddess one touched me....amazing!

That's how I felt too! I really want the Goddess one; it's $60 and then I would have to ship it in from where? New Zealand! Which of course, will cost a bundle. (sigh)

I wish we could see more of the tarot deck, although at $140, it is not an option right now.

Pao

Naneki said:
I wish we could see more of the tarot deck, although at $140, it is not an option right now.

$140 for me is NEVER an option!!! :bugeyed: :joke:

FaireMaiden

Oh! thanks so much for posting this thread! I love Pamela Matthews art. And have now put this deck on my Wishlist, *vbs*

I've had 'The Living Christ' greeting card for I-don't-know-how-many-years... at least ten, maybe twelve now. I use it daily in my meditations, and sleep with it under my pillow, *vbs*. And in those times when it seems my world has devolved into chaos and I just can't cope, or when a particular sadness overcomes me, I clasp it to my heart everso.

Aye, the edges are all curled-up and battered to bits... the colours stained by my tears of joy and tears of sorrow over the years... the newness faded from it being on my altar and all the incense burnt therein... aye, we've been thru it all together. Alas, in all my passion for art, there has been no other picture that has so moved me as this one. Am gonna order the poster, and another greeting card version as well... just in case, *lol*

http://grail.co.nz/catalog/product_...d=243&osCsid=4b6e232c864327651bba9b970b02e8b2

Naneki

Pao said:
$140 for me is NEVER an option!!! :bugeyed: :joke:

Ain't that always the truth!!!! LOL Although I feel I've been spending big bucks on alot of beautiful decks; maybe I can make yet another exception to my rule. After the Gaian, and the Maat, and (hopefully) the Mary-El...LOL

That is a beautiful card, Fairemaiden! Her art is stunning! I love the Isis, and Father Earth - Mother sky! Temptation raises it's all too familiar head....

SolSionnach

I got the Goddess deck from a fellow ATer, and I find it a bit uneven. I can't get over Artemis in her flowing gowns... but I mostly like it a lot.

The tarot has lots of extra cards, it seems. Is it $140 USD? because if it's NZD, that's just over $100US.

Rev_Vesta

yes did you change the currency approx $111 US

or $38 approx for Goddess deck.....

they are amazing.....

Vesta