Paranormal or fantasy like decks?

CelestialHorse

I am checking out at a few decks or looking for that would be cool to check out! I have seen a couple of Unicorn ones, heard of the dragon ones but I am more of a unicorn (or any equine) fan :). Or anything canine almost :D.

Are there any easy fantasy/paranormal (like ghosts), decks that are pretty cool and worthy to check out?

Hopefully I would be able to connect with one of them! :)

CelestialHorse

Thanks a bunch :) Heh looking at the beginning tarot, there is a couple decks I wish I gotten! XD

Eeviee

Look at Ghosts and Spirits by Lisa Hunt and Tarot of the Vampyres by Ian Daniels.

ETA: Look up Deviant Moon too! -That would the best of the ones I listed to learn from, as it is much more Rider Waite Smith based.

ThunderWolf

You might want to look at as many pics of the Legacy of the Divine Tarot cards as you can too. They don't have the mythical creatures and such, but the feel to the deck is (IMO) very otherworldly and fantasy like.

There's even a back story about the cards representing a civilization on earth prior to an asteroid hitting and destroying most everything. From there the few survivors are said to have created our historically documented civilizations such as Mesopotamia, Egypt and other places throughout the world.

In my mind it's very akin to the otherworlds created by JRR Tolkein but totally the creation of someone else with his own sensibilities and flavor mixed in.

Juliana

You might also check out the Fantastical Creatures tarot by Lisa Hunt. She has a website devoted to the deck, and I think you can see most, if not all, of the cards there.

Morwenna

There are several dragon decks. There is also Tarot of a Moon Garden, which includes unicorns, and the artwork is very otherworldly.

HighPriestess

Oh man, there are so many!

For something a little more paranormal, I'd say:

Ghosts and Spirits Tarot
Bohemian Gothic Tarot (although this one is VERY EXPENSIVE)
Tarot of Vampyres (Ian Daniels)

For something that's more fantasy-like, I'd go with:

Universal Fantasy
These decks from Lisa Hunt: Shapeshifter Tarot (with D.J. Conway and Sirona Knight), Celtic Dragon Tarot (especially if you like dragons) and Fantastical Creatures
I noticed you also have the "Healing with the Fairies Oracle" so you might be interested in Doreen Virtue's Angel Tarot (which has a whole suit of unicorns).