Pathway stuff

Tinkerbel

Hi all,

Would love some input on the following :)

A guy whom I have known for the past 2 years is always in and out of my life.
I wanted some insights on why the connection is so unstable.

My question was: Why doesn't he want/ cant/ unable to build a stable connection with me?

Lilies-Man-Pathway-Book-House

To me it seems that he's maturing (lilies) and in order to choose a way he needs to gather more info (book) on how to create stability for himself?

Or

The lilies represent that he wants to keep his own peace so he's decided (pathway) to not reveal/ to be an open (book) in order to stay in his comfort zone (house)

I'm not entirely sure of either of these interpretations, am I close?

Much obliged for any input :) <3

dancing_moon

Could be that he's simply undecided (Pathway) if he wants to be happily single (Lilies+Man) or formally attached (Book+House). Alternatively, he might be torn in different ways (Pathway) by his home obligations (Lilies+House) that he keeps secret from you (Man+Book).

Hope this helps. :)

DownUnderNZer

My question was: Why doesn't he want/ cant/ unable to build a stable connection with me?

I think past life experiences impact on him where relationships are concerned, so that is one reason he might not be into the idea of committing plus he is not looking to be with just "one" person right now. He likely looks elsewhere or is keeping that option open and very much to himself. In the future, he wants something stable, but not at present.

Another point to consider is that he may want to have things like more money behind him, assets, and a house - security.

So, the idea of building something stable for him depends on having more than just dreams and a few dollars in his pocket, and he is not ready to be with just one person.

DND :)

Tinkerbel

I think past life experiences impact on him where relationships are concerned, so that is one reason he might not be into the idea of committing plus he is not looking to be with just "one" person right now. He likely looks elsewhere or is keeping that option open and very much to himself. In the future, he wants something stable, but not at present.

Another point to consider is that he may want to have things like more money behind him, assets, and a house - security.

So, the idea of building something stable for him depends on having more than just dreams and a few dollars in his pocket, and he is not ready to be with just one person.

DND :)

Thank you DND for your input! I think you are onto something about the lilies impacting views on connections/ relationships. It can also be possible that Lilies represent his dad who passed away recently. Any type of deeper connection might feel like its shaking things up and I agree with you that he doesn't want that now in terms of commitment.

I agree that Pathway is signaling keeping options open or that he indeed might have several options already. But then book feels so 'hidden' to me like he's in a stage of getting to know himself. So I wasn't to sure about options or a decision meaning of Pathway. He also mentioned to me that he's busy expanding his business and when we spoke about it, it felt like he is looking for stability in those terms.

Since House is the last card it feels like a progression of growing towards stability but that he's not ready for that yet with Pathway being a 'block' in between.

I feel like your interpretation is putting it into a solid context so thank you for that! Appreciate your effort in sharing your views :) Thanks so much <3

Tinkerbel

Could be that he's simply undecided (Pathway) if he wants to be happily single (Lilies+Man) or formally attached (Book+House). Alternatively, he might be torn in different ways (Pathway) by his home obligations (Lilies+House) that he keeps secret from you (Man+Book).

Hope this helps. :)

Ohh yes thats completely possible! I wasn't to sure if I should place Pathway in the options or choices category but you are giving it a nice conceptual interpretation :) I'm more inclined to see it in the lines of your first thought. That he is undecided if he wants to remain single or wants to build a connection and therefore not seeking commitment. Pathway does give the spin to it that he's keeping options open. Since you and DND mentioned this, it feels like the correct way of viewing this card. It seems that if there are any home obligations that it is more a byproduct then the main reason.

This certainly did help! :) Thanks so much for your thoughts <3

ThtDancerGuy

Hi all,

Would love some input on the following :)

A guy whom I have known for the past 2 years is always in and out of my life.
I wanted some insights on why the connection is so unstable.

To me it seems that he's maturing (lilies) and in order to choose a way he needs to gather more info (book) on how to create stability for himself?

Or

The lilies represent that he wants to keep his own peace so he's decided (pathway) to not reveal/ to be an open (book) in order to stay in his comfort zone (house)

I'm not entirely sure of either of these interpretations, am I close?

Much obliged for any input :) <3

Hi Tinkerbel,

Sorry you're dealing with such a flaky guy. :( That's not fun. Well, the first thing we have to notice is that the Crossroads (I'm assuming that Pathway is the Crossroads in your deck) is the focus card, showing us the main point/most important factor here, and the Crossroads is about someone who can't commit for whatever reason. The Book and the House is where we get our answer: seeing the Book shows us he has secrets or something going on under the radar that obviously keeps him from establishing a stable connection with you. This could be saying a number of things: 1. there could be some secret stuff (Book) with his family or his home life (House); 2. because the Crossroads is the focus and in a love/relationship Q the Crossroads is pretty much always indicative of cheating and a double-life, two-faced type situation, he could totally have a secret (Book) other (Crossroads = other, alternate, second) life (House = family, home). My feeling is this one because the Crossroads is in the center and you never want to see the Crossroads in a relationship question... Nonetheless, it is safe to say he has multiple secrets (Crossroads + Book) being kept from you that makes him unable to create a solid, stable connection with you.

Tinkerbel

Hi Tinkerbel,

Sorry you're dealing with such a flaky guy. :( That's not fun. Well, the first thing we have to notice is that the Crossroads (I'm assuming that Pathway is the Crossroads in your deck) is the focus card, showing us the main point/most important factor here, and the Crossroads is about someone who can't commit for whatever reason. The Book and the House is where we get our answer: seeing the Book shows us he has secrets or something going on under the radar that obviously keeps him from establishing a stable connection with you. This could be saying a number of things: 1. there could be some secret stuff (Book) with his family or his home life (House); 2. because the Crossroads is the focus and in a love/relationship Q the Crossroads is pretty much always indicative of cheating and a double-life, two-faced type situation, he could totally have a secret (Book) other (Crossroads = other, alternate, second) life (House = family, home). My feeling is this one because the Crossroads is in the center and you never want to see the Crossroads in a relationship question... Nonetheless, it is safe to say he has multiple secrets (Crossroads + Book) being kept from you that makes him unable to create a solid, stable connection with you.

Hi DCG! No not flakey at all, he's in my life but its just confusing at times :) I agree that he cant commit now and thats what Pathway shows. What is under the radar has to do with family as House suggests. Both his parents past away already (he's 32) with his dad recently passing away after illness. I think this issue runs really deep for him and maybe even deeper than I know. Him and his siblings were sheltered in a childrens home for a while when they were young so of course that leaves scars. Its nothing as heavy as you suggest with cheating at all. We are not in a relationship and I'm dating other people, its just an unusual connection that we have and sometimes I wonder what the main reason is thats keeping him from a bit more stability with me. I've always felt that it isn't the right time for us yet.

Thanks for chiming in :) Appreciate it <3

onesun

Pathways or Crossroads as focus card along with Man & Lilies can indicate bisexuality. With Book, its the secret surrounding your stability, House, query.

Tinkerbel

Pathways or Crossroads as focus card along with Man & Lilies can indicate bisexuality. With Book, its the secret surrounding your stability, House, query.

Apologies Onesun for the late reply, only saw your post now. Bisexuality? I would be extremely surprised. I'm still more inclined to see Pathway as not wanting to settle down. I agree with you that Book might be referring to secrets around stability and family. I think he still has lots to work out for himself when it comes to that and what he wants in the end. Thank you for offering your thoughts <3

onesun

Hi Tinkerbel-

Thnx for commenting. Yes, the bisexuality read is only yet another angle that I offer. There are many angles and possibilities as you prob well know.

I will say this though, in todays world same-sex relationships are actually more accepted than bisexual relationships. I have many many friends of both persuasions.and it seems Bi's get prejudice from both the same-sex couples and the heterosexuals as Bi's don't fit in either category so they tend to be secretive about this to avoid conflict. Just some thoughts as if someone really doesn't want you to know about this aspect of themselves then you would never guess.

I agree with Paths, it is a matter of choice, or choices. When there are choices it automatically means things will change or that changes are desired. So it's indicating directional change from what was to something new.

Book is basically knowledge or something learned or in midst of learning but context is everything and I see most everyone wants to share Book as 'secrets' which is the alternate meaning, one that is perhaps a better story you know, one that involves mystery etc. One that is not so dull and simple. Most of us can sometimes seem to gravitate to spicy stories eh?

Best of luck to you.
OS