Personality Card

SunChariot

Hi,

Here's what I wanted to ask, as I was never to sure about this. My Tarot Personality Card is card 20--Judgement. What would that say about someone's personality. I am hoping it does not say that I am a judgmental person because I try not to be.

Does anyone have any other ideas of what that could mean?

Thanks,

Bar

The crowned one

In my opinion nothing in this card suggests being judgmental. As a personality trait it might mean thoughtful or even spiritual. Wise comes to mind too.

SunChariot

Oooh, that's beautiful. Those are things I try to be.:grin:

Bar

MeeWah

Personality Card of 20-Judgement can indicate an individual who seeks enlightenment from a greater understanding, usually through the logical mind & the mental pursuits. Acquiring knowledge & its appropriate application related to that interest. A 20-2 usually weighs all aspects carefully before committing or making a decision. Also prefers to be prepared for possibilities. May be possessed of an evolved consciousness.

Soul Card is 2-The High Priestess. Such an individual oft intuitive, & may not recognize that quality since the conscious & the logical strong influences in the life. The societal & environmental influences also contribute that sense of self that permits one to move intuitively. This need not mean that the person does not think nor act intuitively, however, as it can be an automatic process & not readily discernible. Or blocked by whatever conceptions &/or influences.

Shadow Card (also known as the Hidden Factor) is 11-Justice. As indicated prior, 20-2 usually weighs all aspects carefully; however, can be challenged in maintaining a balanced perspective & the recognition of self-responsibility. Can be overly critical to the detriment of self & others. By the life experiences, then, the discernment acquired from which wisdom develops.

[Edited for typos & clarity.]

SarahRose

I forget the calculations for personality cards. Anyone have a quick link?

SarahRose

Thank you! My personality and soul cards are both 8 (Strength) and my year card is 10 (Wheel).

:)

Sinduction

That thread made me more confused on the hidden factor/shadow card. Perhaps I am just that bad at math. :)

I got 21 for personality which would make 3 for soul, I do believe. This is the first I've heard of this though so now I am off to see what I can find out about it.

Reverie

My personality is 10 - Wheel of fortune, Soul is 1 - Magician...
How do I get the shadow card?

I wonder if anyone around here is a 'devil' personality ;)

Sinduction

I found this on the shadow/hidden factor. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12713

I'm still reading it to figure it all out since I'm having such trouble with this :)

Plus, for my fiance's birth date I get a total of 25 which can only be reduced to 7 so I am lost on his.

But good luck to you!