photographs as cards

beachcomb

Hello

I have a few cards done for my homemade deck but I have reached a problem, I love them to much and don't want to use the orginals. But I was thinking of scanning them and then getting them printed as photographs has anyone done this and did it work?

Dean

beachcomb said:
Hello

I have a few cards done for my homemade deck but I have reached a problem, I love them to much and don't want to use the orginals. But I was thinking of scanning them and then getting them printed as photographs has anyone done this and did it work?

Hi there Beachcomb

I think that scanning them will be ok, you can scan them on a high resolution between 300pdi and 600pdi, it will give your pictures a very clear looking feel to them as good as the originals.

And you can also print them on a photo printer, printed on photo paper which is also good tather then useing the original photo's for use.

beachcomb

Dean said:
Hi there Beachcomb

I think that scanning them will be ok, you can scan them on a high resolution between 300pdi and 600pdi, it will give your pictures a very clear looking feel to them as good as the originals.

And you can also print them on a photo printer, printed on photo paper which is also good tather then useing the original photo's for use.

thanks so much dean for the info on the resulution and paper info. when i get them done i'll be sure to post them.

Dean

beachcomb said:
thanks so much dean for the info on the resulution and paper info. when i get them done i'll be sure to post them.

No probs, be sure to post some of your work would be good to give you some feed back, and don't forget to protect anything that you post - here is something that will help you with copyright issues for your own work. :)

http://www.copyright.com/ccc/viewPage.do?pageCode=h24-n

beachcomb

Dean said:
No probs, be sure to post some of your work would be good to give you some feed back, and don't forget to protect anything that you post - here is something that will help you with copyright issues for your own work. :)

http://www.copyright.com/ccc/viewPage.do?pageCode=h24-n

thanks! i didn't evern consider copywriting my work but i'm definally going to look this over.