Pictures of my Etteilla 1890 Z. Lismon, Paris

papercandy

thanks Debra

Thank you Debra, interesting the photo u put up i see the discrepancy. so u have a complete deck do u have more photos? ill frustrate myself completeley unless i have someone help me uploading photos . my friend said hell help me putting up more photos, im just getting frustrated i tried and is not working. anyway so thats wonderful u have the same deck. i love these cards and just was so happy when they came in the mail. the photos i posted i tried to get as close up as i could , they were taken with a Blackberry Storm so i mean i did the best i could. anyway my goal is to provide a link to the whole deck but my friend will have to help me with this. i love talking about these cards any info on them is just fascinating

Debra

Your earlier link doesn't work: http://www..com/album.php?aid=23691&id=122442781103100&ref=mf

The new link does work.

It would be difficult to photograph and upload 78 images. And probably no one would click 78 times to look at all of them--especially since they are not iidentified in the post (that is, you don't name each image--we have to click on each one to see what it is).

I'm glad you're doing this. Here's a suggestion--why not photograph or scan 6 or 8 at a time? They will be large enough to see, and easier to click through, espeically if you identify what is in each image (for example, say, "Here are the cards number 1,2,3,4, 5, 6" etc.)

All best. I do love my deck!

papercandy

Debra

oh im just doing 10 individually before i go to bed. and than i talked to Aeclectic forum and shes gonna combine them. than later this week ill try to put them into photobucket and provide a link