Planets-Between-Partners Series: Sun-Sun

M-Press

Oh, well!
Just when I feel like sniffing back here again, i find such great and interesting topics! Thanks Dave, for initiating this!

So, my husband and I have a sun-sun conjunction, as we are born on the exact same day, but 4 years apart.
We clicked instantly, and have a very "homey" kind of bond-as if we are both home with eachothers' company. Even though we married late (me just over 35, and he just over 39), we feel as we totally belong together-and always had. We have single minded visions regarding life-style, careers, money, family, etc.
It mostly works really well, although like every couple, there are always some "bad days", and we both tend to hold on it for a while, as the control/extreme freaks that we are. ;-)

dadsnook2000

For M-Press

Its great to hear from you again. Your profile picture has changed also, which is appropriate of course, considering the changes in your life.

I wonder if those who participate in the Astrology Forum realize that all of the "Planet-Series" and "Planets-Between-Partners Series" threads constitute a REAL LIFE ASTROLOGICAL TEXTBOOK, full of examples provided by all of the AT members we have come to know so well. What a treasure.

Your SUN conjunct SUN example is probably a rare one and I thank you for sharing it with us. I was over in Italy, Croatia, Sicily, Spain and France a few weeks ago -- the weather was hot but we had the best trip of our lives. Dave