Planets rising before or after the sun have different interpretations?

Maggiemay

Minderwiz said:
So what really is Pluto's effect? I might of course say it's all in the mind LOL

I am speechless. And shocked. I can't believe it.
I have been giving 'pluto' so much significance...

Minderwiz said:
Now Neptune and Uranus are genuine planets, and are worthy of some real consideration by Astrologers

'We'll always have Neptune...' ( Casablanca- lol)

Maggie :(

Maggiemay

Minderwiz,

You've got me reading about 'Kuiper belt' now... LOL.

My brain.... My Brain!!!!!!!!!

Maggie :)

Minderwiz

Despite the evidence on Pluto, there's no way that I, or anyone else is going to wean the psychologists off their addiction. And I suppose from their mindset, Pluto does have meaning.

My issue is that there is no rational reason why Pluto should be considered important. but then psychologists and psychaitrists are often concerned with the irrational LOL,

Why do people report dreadful things from Pluto transits? I suspect that it's another psychological phemomenon, the power of suggestion. If you're told that Pluto will give you a hard time for the next six months, then anything that goes wrong has an obvious answer - IT'S PLUTO. No need to look elsewhere in the natal chart, or in return charts. So it also leads to careless Astrology. Not looking and checking all possible Astrological causes.

At the time of Pluto's discovery, Astronomers were searching for Planet X, and Pluto was discovered very near where Percival Lowell predicted Planet X would be. So it was quickly accepted as a planet. However as more was learned about it it became abundantly clear that it wasn't Planet X and did not follow the predicted orbit.

So Pluto created obfuscation and misunderstanding - sounds like Neptune doesn't it?

Maggiemay

Minderwiz said:
but then psychologists and psychaitrists are often concerned with the irrational LOL,

Tell me about it : My padre es un psychologist!! lol
Didn't help me did it?????????

Minderwiz said:
Why do people report dreadful things from Pluto transits? I suspect that it's another psychological phemomenon, the power of suggestion.

You just described me. Oh well... lol

Minderwiz said:
So Pluto created obfuscation and misunderstanding - sounds like Neptune doesn't it?

Geez! You think ?!

Maggie:)

Marcia959

Marcia959 said:
FYI I just found a copy of Planetary Containments out on Alibris in case it is not available other places.

I just got my copy of Planets in Containment by Sandbach and Ballard and find it very interesting. Thanks, BigLuna, for your recommendation!