Please help me on interpreting cards for action to take

Annalee

Hi,
I need as much help as possible to understand the tarot message as I always feel blocked when reading for myself, I used Illuminati (RWS standard) and didn't do reversals.

[Brief info if you should know, otherwise feel free to skip this.. So we met each other briefly but was quite attached and was getting along well. Then when we parted way when everything was still so new and was a hard situation for any future to happen. We kept texting bit by bit and I felt him a bit further away because of our timezone, during this period of time, when I draw cards or spread about how he feel about me it was still full of love. But we havent talk for a while, and now I draw the cards I got these]

There were 2 times when I draw single card, on me to him it was a 10 of swords, on him to me it was again, 10 of swords -- Does that mean that we are both suffering from this, and although we miss each other somehow, we still don't talk or don't know what to do to make any progress? To me it's like a dead end for us.

What does he feel about me? -- the Death -- As I perceive, dead end.

Is he seeing another woman? -- the Emperor -- He's setting his eyes outside.

What do I feel about this? -- Queen of Cups -- Well I do really care on keeping him.

Can I do anything to make this better? -- the Wheel of Fortune -- thing is, because I still care about him, I feel impotent. When the Wheel of Fortune shows up I feel it is a good card, but again it says nothing about what I should do, or does it mean Just let it be?

What action do I need to take? -- the Hierophant -- again it's quite blurring for me to interpret this, so previous card says let it be, thus this mean accept it as it is?

Again, which action do I need to take? -- the Lovers -- so what kind of action is the Lovers, I've thought of Love, or Choice I have to make. That's why I also feel blurry.

How can I do it? Is there any action at all to make an impact? - Princess of Wands -- Have to take the initiative? or have to be confident in myself, or have to show my personality more?...

ANY help is highly appreciated!
Thank you!

justagirl1

Well, I am no expert as I'm fairly new and just feeling as if I'm getting "the hang of tarot", well at least my deck - Original Rider Waite - and started trusting my intuition with them more. But I can try, if you don't mind.

Personally for me 10 of swords is, like you say, very "over with". I have drawn this when I asked why my previous relationship ended and it was eerily accurate. I think the wheel of fortune is extremely good, it may not feel like it shows a lot now but it definitely will when you least expect it or when you yourself is ready for it. boom. there it is. The Hierophant to me has come to mean structure, "figured out", role model and in this scenario I think it's encouraging you to be a role model to yourself or you will be to somebody else in the future (combining wheel of fortune into this). The lovers in this scenario I believe would be a choice. I think it's trying to show you to "choose" between the wheel of fortune (as you say leaving it as it is) or the other option which, in this reading, is the part about the 10 of swords, death and the emperor. How can you do it? Like you said, believe in yourself and be confident!

Sharla

I think you've not got many replies as you've pulled too many cards for too many conflicting questions....so its all very confusing. (well this is what i feel anyway)

Can you not just pull 3 cards regarding just his feelings for you now.

Saskia

we havent talk for a while, and now I draw the cards ...
There were 2 times when I draw single card, on me to him it was a 10 of swords, on him to me it was again, 10 of swords

What does he feel about me? -- the Death
Is he seeing another woman? -- the Emperor
What do I feel about this? -- Queen of Cups
Can I do anything to make this better? -- the Wheel of Fortune
What action do I need to take? -- the Hierophant -- the Lovers
How can I do it? Is there any action at all to make an impact? - Princess of Wands

Hi Annalee, here's my take.

Given it's a long distance relationship, it is possible he is contemplating the end of it (10S, Death). He thinks he's in charge of his emotions and this situation and can do what he thinks is the best for him (Emperor).

How you feel - QoC - emotional, overwhelmed, caring but also bordering hysterical.

Can you do anything? WoF - what happens, happens for a reason. If you stay together, that's meant to happen, if you fall out, that's meant to happen, because life has something else in store for you. Other love, or another path in general.

What action to take? Hierophant, Lovers. Be traditional. Have you agreed to be exclusive, have you labelled your thing? Are you each other's partners, boyfriend and girlfriend? If not, then you need to find out are you (in his mind), or propose that. If he doesn't agree, then you know where you stand; it's not serious.

How to do it? Princess of Wands - be brave. Speak authentically from the heart, go after what you feel passionate about (this guy). If it won't work out, it was meant to go that way (WoF).

Best of luck!

Elven

My snips below...
Hi,
There were 2 times when I draw single card, on me to him it was a 10 of swords, on him to me it was again, 10 of swords

What action do I need to take? -- the Hierophant
Again, which action do I need to take? -- the Lovers
How can I do it? Is there any action at all to make an impact? - Princess of Wands

ANY help is highly appreciated!
Thank you!

Just my take
The 2 draws for you both with the 10ofSwords suggest to me a mutual ending surrounded by some personal anxieties of both sides, yet these anxieties seem to be individual and exclusive to each individual. Meaning the cause of the anxiety may not be related. Both people are anxious about something different to the other person - they are not similar or related anxieties.

I saw this card as meaning 'a necessary removal'. An ending yes, but there is a reason for it.

Ok - here goes... when I looked at the question and the card, I thought, he's not seeing another woman, he is seeing another man. Now before freaking-out ensues, this was more like 'he is obligated to someone else, and that it a Man/Male energy. This could be his Father, his Work, a contract of sorts, University, Conscription, the Law, the Military, Government. He may have obligations to someone else through any of these channels. With the coupling of the cards above he could be 'wanted' by any of these agencies, or he may be in a situation he doesn't want to be in, in regards to the Powers that be. Is he a Policeman or in the Military?

This card may see you feelings heightened and feeling as if you need or want to take control of your heart. You may have a mothering instinct or a caring attitude. Your psychic connectivity to the situation maybe intense or feel raw. Maybe you're just asking yourself "Where's the romance in this?"

I can see your Queen of Cups is asking this question ;) I think this card (coupled with the others above) say you are already fortunate enough to know that for whatever reason you are not in contact right now, it is for better reasons than you are aware of. I think this card is telling you to to feel that 'Fortune and fate are with you' - even though he may not be.

What action do I need to take? -- the Hierophant
This card, in context, may be saying that you need to be consistent and strive higher with your true purpose in mind, aligned with your wants and ideals. Maybe its also sorting out how much of yourself you want to contribute to this relationship. I wondered also if this is about trying to bring about some salvation - to save him, yourself, or the relationship. The relationship seems to be both a blessing and a curse.

Again, which action do I need to take? -- the Lovers
I find this an interesting card - one which has deep meaning, but also because of the emphasis on asking the same question twice in one reading. I believe it has to do with choices and decisions (as justagirl1 mentioned) - and they are important because I think this reading is telling you that it maybe his circumstances keeping you apart, but you have a say as to how you proceed from here, and you cant avoid making choices - ones which you have made before you speak to him again.

I think you're right in this interpretation; to take the initiative and be more confident in yourself. Be clear, creative and concise. This seems to have been the problem - communications, so taking action on this will help clarify the situation if you're prepared to dive in and ask the questions you need answered from him.
Know yourself first before you get to know him, and then on the answers you get, decide what you want to do with this relationship.

Just to add, looking at these cards without the questions, I thought his parents or family were somehow involved in his life direction. Might be causing a bit of angst there ;)

headincloud

10S suggests a difficult situation coming to it's outer limits and passing out of existence, the relationship.

What does he feel about me? -- the Death -- The end of the relationship

Is he seeing another woman? -- the Emperor -- I try and steer away from yes or no questions.

What do I feel about this? -- Queen of Cups -- the qualities associated with QC

Can I do anything to make this better? -- the Wheel of Fortune -- Doubtful it's the card of fate so it seems it's outside of your control but there is a change of circumstances for the better as the 10S moves out and you move on.

What action do I need to take? -- the Hierophant -- With regards the relationship none I don't think but you may have had an idea around career in the page W and it could be something to do with teaching or learning.

Again, which action do I need to take? -- the Lovers -- A choice but it may be career orientated.

How can I do it? Is there any action at all to make an impact? - Princess of Wands -- Take the initiative and make a choice perhaps.

Sulis

Moderator note - Feedback

Hi Annalee,

Could you please leave some feedback for each person who has replied to let them know how their thoughts on the cards match the situation you're reading about?
This is a learning forum and threads here are supposed to be equal exchanges where everyone learns.

From the posting rules:
Feedback helps us all to learn..
Leaving feedback means letting each person who has replied know how their interpretations match the situation you're reading about.. Feedback helps people to see how the cards work in real life situations..

We try to ensure that threads here are equal exchanges and the people who reply or who are just reading threads get as much out of them as the thread starter.. Without feedback there is no exchange and that's not fair..

A note about the type of feedback that we'd like to see here - this is taken from the previous version of the posting rules and it offers some good tips about giving feedback:

• “Thanks” or “That was helpful” is NOT feedback. Detail is required.
  • you must give a response to every person who helps you with the cards, and generally within a day or two (there can be exceptions if a situation is unfolding). You don't have to list everything they said but at least discuss some of their points.
  • get involved in the process, besides helping you with the situation this process will increase your own reading skills
  • if the interpretation of cards wasn't clear – ask politely for an explanation
  • if you do not agree, explain why courteously
  • has the interpretation clarified the situation for you? If so, how?
  • please note that an update on the situation is not full feedback unless you link it to some of the interpretations, however, updates are always very welcomed.
Once you've left feedback you can add a note stating that you don't want any more replies and we will close the thread.

No more replies here please until Annalee has caught up with her feedback.

Sulis - moderator

Annalee

Hi Sulis, Hi everyone,
Sorry I had been very busy caught up with work and just back to the forum now, I appreciate your effort to reply and thank you very much.
Last time I made a thread before this, there wasn't any reply so I didn't thought of checking this one closely, sorry about that.
Im going to give feedback now each one after I read.
Much love!

Annalee

Well, I am no expert as I'm fairly new and just feeling as if I'm getting "the hang of tarot", well at least my deck - Original Rider Waite - and started trusting my intuition with them more. But I can try, if you don't mind.

Personally for me 10 of swords is, like you say, very "over with". I have drawn this when I asked why my previous relationship ended and it was eerily accurate. I think the wheel of fortune is extremely good, it may not feel like it shows a lot now but it definitely will when you least expect it or when you yourself is ready for it. boom. there it is. The Hierophant to me has come to mean structure, "figured out", role model and in this scenario I think it's encouraging you to be a role model to yourself or you will be to somebody else in the future (combining wheel of fortune into this). The lovers in this scenario I believe would be a choice. I think it's trying to show you to "choose" between the wheel of fortune (as you say leaving it as it is) or the other option which, in this reading, is the part about the 10 of swords, death and the emperor. How can you do it? Like you said, believe in yourself and be confident!

Thank you justagirl1, I appreciate your take, I think the wheel of fortune did appear to show me that it's rolling and that's how fate works in my case. I do learn from each encounter or relationship though. And I'm doing better :)

Annalee

I think you've not got many replies as you've pulled too many cards for too many conflicting questions....so its all very confusing. (well this is what i feel anyway)

Can you not just pull 3 cards regarding just his feelings for you now.

Whenever I pulled the 3 cards they all said good things, that was why I tried to dig deeper :)
Thank you anyway Sharla! <3