Please Help Me to Figure Out What this Crystal Is???

Majecot

CreativeFire said:
Here is a pic of the crystal TemperanceAngel is trying to identify.

TA, I have had a look in my crystal book and it is not one I recognise. Hopefully someone out there will be able to help you.

CreativeFire

Hacker residual ... stone turned into kitty cat.

CreativeFire

Majecot said:
Hacker residual ... stone turned into kitty cat.

Thanks Magecot for pointing this out.

Kitty cat now turned back into stone. ;)

CreativeFire

Majecot

lol.... nothing like a little magic ;)

Justin

What about Charoite? It looks like it has the same purple misty/swirly appearance. I don't know, just a suggestion.

Justin

Riversea

I don't think it's charoite (a wonderful stone, btw! My personal favorite!) Charoite has swirls, but not orbs like this stone.

I'm pretty confident that it is an orbicular jasper of some kind. The question is, which one?

At any rate, as Temperance Angel said, jaspers (in general) are very grounding stones.

paradoxx

Jasper, yes that sounds right, but so does agate. Except that agate is layered, not swirled and i don't have enough expierence with Jasper to really be of any assistance here but i thought that the stone, that was turned into a kitty, is beautiful.

Hmm, i would gather that this orb can be used to scry and divine into with ease, even through the picture the composition of the stone is hypnotizing and relaxing. I would also hazard that the stone promotes strong mental functions and deflects psychic attacks.