Practice Grand tablau

Tarot Fairy

Ok, I will... I want to learn and it sounds fun! I will be away for the weekend, so post mine tonight, sunday evening or monday :):) Really looking forward to do this adventure together!

andybc

Ok, I will... I want to learn and it sounds fun! I will be away for the weekend, so post mine tonight, sunday evening or monday :):) Really looking forward to do this adventure together!

You wont regret it.

Some Lenormand readers will disagree – but the Grand Tableau might actually be the best way to learn how to thread the cards together. It sort of ‘forces’ you to see the cards as a collective unit. One card can form two to four combinations, each referring to several different things.

Whilst this sounds daunting, it’s the heart of this deck.

Tarot Fairy

I have issue right now:
When I decide to read every row to stand for a week, it's bit confusing in the row of my lady...
on the left of the lady is the past and on the right the future? My lady is in the upper row, which also is the first week? How do you all do that?

andybc

I have issue right now:
When I decide to read every row to stand for a week, it's bit confusing in the row of my lady...
on the left of the lady is the past and on the right the future? My lady is in the upper row, which also is the first week? How do you all do that?

You do the past, present and the future first.

Then you do the row column thing after. In this bit the woman might not be you or could be lol.

alyna

TarotFairy

i had to check from page 29-45 to get this one for you :D

Amanda, Alyna and Mona – as requested this is how I was shown how to do it as best as I can remember. I'm not sure how you would transfer it to the 9x4. Perhaps Flaxen could give insight?

-01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08-
-09-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-
-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-
-25-26-27-28-29-30-31-32-
-**-**-33-34-35-36-**-**-

The first thing is that the cards are shuffled, cut into three piles to the left and the piles turned over. The three bottom cards are read in combination. The cards are then turned back over and are then re-grouped left to right and laid out:

a) The first three cards are read together as this gives a message to the querent: this is something that must be done now. Traditionally you would use these cards to see how far into the future the effects of this tableau would go.

b) Find the querent’s card: if the card is on the far right then the querent has things in the past holding them back (this means their future is subject to issues dealt with now), if on the far left they’re at the start of a new chapter. My aunt would reverse this for a woman but I never do. She also believed the latter was harder.

c) The column the Gentleman/Lady has fallen into is the circumstances he or she is dealing with now: what’s above the querent is out of their control, what’s below is within their influence.

d) The four corners are read in diagonal and they frame the tableau: the frame is the circumstances surrounding the reading, the theme. If the querent was in this area you wouldn't take the Gentleman/Lady as them for this part. I don't know why.

e) The destiny cards are that which must come to pass, they are circumstances behind the lines of the past and future:

Cards 33 + 34 are read together: the meaning is then interpreted with cards 27+28, and then again with 5+6 in that order.

So say you had Storks + Ship in houses 33/34, you see a long distance move. Scythe + Heart are in 27+28 and show the move is because of some heartache, a possible break-up. Bouquet + Dog in 5+6 could be that trip is at the invitation of a friend. You’d then go to the next cards.

You do the same for 35 + 36, adding 29 + 30 and 3 + 4. The whole thing is then added together to give you the full train of events that give you the transition between the lines of the past and the future.

f) the past is read anticlockwise from the querent’s card, and the future clockwise.
So say Lady was in House 22.

Past is 34, 29, then 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 13, 04. Card four would be the most recent, but you start with the oldest so you trace the past to now.

Future is 15, 08, 23, 24, 31.

-01-02-03-04-05-06-07-08-
-09-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-
-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-
-25-26-27-28-29-30-31-32-
-**-**-33-34-35-36-**-**-

g) The division of the table is decided on what time frame you set: traditionally this was twelve months. Whatever you choice is divided by four: first row with first two columns headed the first destiny card, second row with the columns 3-4 and second destiny card, third row with columns 5-6 and third destiny card, row four with columns 7-8 and the fourth destiny card. So four twelve months that would be 1-3 months, 4-6 etc.

For the month I've just tried to divide it into four flexible weeks.

h) The rows are the line of sight, that is directly effecting the querent and the columns are the background, the context. What's happening around the row.

i) You would then answer questions by looking up the appropriate card.

When I had this done for me it took near enough two hours, so it can be long winded IMO.

Mona18

Mona 18 October GT

3 piles, bottom 3 cards: Fox - Stork - Tree

I will be a little sneaky this month to attain a change and grow ...

Now the GT:

Book----Moon----Clouds----Whip----Owl----Stork----Fish----Child
Star----Scythe---House----Lady---Garden---Lily-----Ring----Flowers
Heart---Cross-----Tree-----Dog----Anchor--Tower---Man----Mountain
Coffin---Clover----Snake---Rider-----Key-----Bear---Road----Mice
-------------------Ship-----Fox-----Sun-----Letters

First 3 cards: Book - Moon - Clouds

There's a bit of planning here, however it a bit tricky cause I can't see very far into the plan.

Frame: Book - Mice - Coffin - Child

The unknown bothers me immensely, but there will be a phoenix affect ... something dies and something starts.

Lady in the house of the Bird/Owl

I will be rather nervous this month, making me chat more than normal ...

Lady Column: Whip - Lady - Dog - Rider - Fox

I am carrying troubles around, they seem to sit right on my shoulders. I seem to move towards making friends and being playful.

Past: Clover - Tree

There has been small growth and stability. Little by little I am rooting myself into place.

Star - Scythe - House

There's a successful harvest ... the seeds planted will grow successfully.

Clouds

The Clouds are in the house of the Ship, perhaps they are finally moving along.

Future: Owl

It looks like I'll have extra energies this month, since the Owl sits in the house of the Tree.

Garden - Lily - Ring - Flowers

It looks like new gatherings are coming this month, with old work friends. I shall be keeping relationships strong and will have lots of fun.

Anchor - Bear

While there wont be a lot of movement, I feel that there will be getting stronger.

Fate: Ship - Fox - Sun - Letters

Finally, what I have been asking for takes place: moving forward. I will take the fruit of my hard work, which will make me very happy ... very fated news are on the way.

Ship - Fox (Snake - Rider - Owl - Stork)

This movement seems to be rather tricky or clever. I will get a message from a professional woman that's going to make me nervous but eager for change.

Sun - Letters (Key - Bear - Clouds - Whip)

While positive news arrive and will answer very important questions, it will also bring doubt and will trouble my mind.

More to add

As I said on my daily reading today (10-02-11), The Man and Mountain have been inseparable, in my GTs. I wanted to explore it:

The Man is in the house of the Mice and he mirrors the Mountain, which is in the house of the Heart. I think he is in a search/journey about what to do in regards to his love life. I feel almost a 'trapped' feeling reading these cards.

His immediate past: Bear in the house of the Lily, his parents are a big presence. Tower in the house of the Road, it seems his parents pushed/forced him to take a "professional" direction. The Lily is in the house of the Fox, he looks to get his way. Ring in the house of the Bear, tells me that big business is on his mind. Road in the house of the Sun tells me that he's heading the 'right' direction. Flowers in the house of the Star, I see a lot of success in his future. Mountain in the house of the Heart makes me think that there's blockage in his heart. The Mountain is surmountable though, but its a long delay. The Mice in the house of the Moon, something will bother him this entire month, which he may or may not know what it is exactly. --> I personally think it has to do with the Mountain/Heart combo.

Row 1, Columns 1 + 2, Fate 1:

Book----Moon----Clouds----Whip----Owl----Stork----Fish----Child
Star----Scythe
Heart---Cross
Coffin---Clover
--------------------Ship

Behind the scenes planning that cloud my mind, bringing tension and nervousness. However, a change is near that will bring new financial gain.

The unknown starts to be revealed. It will make my heart content and will bring an end to going around in circles. During the month, there will be a change of ambition that will prove to be just what was needed, and I will start to move ahead.

Predictions for next week
Row 2, Columns 3 + 4, Fate 2:

-------------------Clouds----Whip
Star----Scythe---House----Lady---Garden---Lily-----Ring----Flowers
--------------------Tree-----Dog
-------------------Snake----Rider
------------------------------Fox

Last week the Whip was in the house of the House and this week its flipped flopped, I hope it doesn't mean more physical pain! :bugeyed:

The Star is in the house of Flowers and the Flowers in the house of the Star --> I can only hope this is great success coming my way!

Next week looks pretty chill, except for the Scythe, oh dear .. I hope I don't fall off that bike again and end up in the hospital! LOL (Garden - Lily)

In the background, I see worries at home. The Trees and the Snake a female healer? New of the problems of the lady travel fast via phone to an ex-coworker?

Ouch!

Row 3, Columns 5 + 6, Fate 3:

----------------------------------------Owl----Stork
--------------------------------------Garden---Lily
Heart---Cross-----Tree-----Dog----Anchor--Tower---Man----Mountain
----------------------------------------Key-----Bear
----------------------------------------Sun

There is a change of heart about a person who seems to have cause a bit of pain in my recent past life. Socializing with friends seem to be weighed down or put at a standstill. A choice about my recent past, a man who is worried or causes me worries is going take a spiritual journey that's going to his higher heart.

It seems like I am going to hear through the grapevine ;) about a new outing. Both the house of the Garden and the card itself surround the Anchor/Mountain. I am guessing I wont be able to attend, or at least there will be some major obstacles to overcome. It looks like the woman is successful (yay) and the outcome is very positive :)

The Clouds seems to be fogging up the direction in which the Stork is headed :) I believe its the same Stork carrying the Heart. It seems that the Fox/Lily is an older colleague from my recent past is making its way into my presence.

Row 4, Columns 7 + 8, Fate 4:
-----------------------------------------------------------Fish----Child
-----------------------------------------------------------Ring---Flowers
-----------------------------------------------------------Man---Mountain
Coffin---Clover----Snake---Rider-----Key-----Bear---Road----Mice
-------------------------------------------------Letters

andybc

October 2011 - Grand Tableau

Deck used: Carta Mundi (Clouds dark on the right)

Cut:
Fish + Bear + Tower.

Tableau:
Code:
Snake.	Ring.	Bouquet.Rod.	Letter.	Park.	Scythe.	Lilies.
Moon.	Mont.	Sun.	Key.	Heart.	Man.	Clover.	Storks.
Child.	Tower.	Tree.	Book.	Ship.	Cross.	Stars.	House.
Cavalier.Bear.	Anchor.	Dog.	Mice.	Birds.	Lady.	Fox.
		Road.	Coffin.	Cloud.	Fish.

At first I wasn’t happy about the Gentleman being in position 14., but I imagine that as I’m considering becoming self-employed full time it could relate to that. I certainly need my wits about me.

Frame:
Snake + Fox, Lilies + Cavalier

Snake before the Fox indicates to me the uncovering of problems, Lilies + Cavalier could well be the start of a new relationship; however when I think of the houses it indicates a peaceful ending to a work situation following news.

Fates:
Road + Coffin (with Anchor + Dog, Letter + Park)
Cloud + Fish (with Mice + birds, Bouquet + Rod)

A choice is made that brings conclusion, to a long standing matter (Anchor + Dog) which results in a lot of people being told (Letter + Park).

There is confusion in business transactions (Cloud + Fish) that require some anxious discussions (Mice + Birds), follow an offer (Bouquet + Rod).

Read together a choice will be required that will require financial consideration?

Past:
Road + Dog + Ship

A friend of mine made a decision and departed from my life. This has cause me some worries (Mice + Ship + Heart), and some uncertainties (Clouds) and some correspondence (Letter). I think this is my colleague retiring.

Moon + Mountain + Sun + Key + Heart

At work (Moon) there has been some obstacles, and I don’t think I received the recognition I deserved (Mountain). However this has recently (last two days) been alleviated somewhat (Sun + Key) and has caused me to feel happier about the future (Heart) In addition there has been discussions about stability (Anchor) which has been a bit secretive (Book) but came to light in an e-mail (Letter).

Letter
I have had some documentation following discussion (Rod) which confirmed a few things (Key) from a man to me (Man) about where we go next (Stars).

Present:
Park + Man + Cross + Birds + Fish

Park as the influence over me indicates that there is a strong multi-person aspect here.

Cross + Birds + Fish indicate crucial business decisions, that although hard will lead to a direction better for me (Stars + House – maybe home business?)

Future:
Scythe

I need to make a decision that will affect others (Park) about where I go next. Looking at houses (Scythe + Snake) it should end a few complications, and it will also need to be relied to a woman (Cloverleaf + Stars + Woman). It will spell an ending (Lilies + Coffin).

Cloverleaf + Storks
I think this should lead to some fortunate changes for me (perhaps of a financial nature in my path – houses 15/16).

Stars + Fox
Fox is in the house of work, I think I’m being lead to a pathway that I will need to use my head. But I once read that the Stars coming before the Fox meant good shrewd judgement?

Week 1: 1st – 8th

Code:
Snake.	Ring.	Bouquet.	Rod.	Letter.	Park.	Scythe.	Lilies.
Moon.	Mont.						
Child.	Tower.						
Cavalier.Bear.						
		Road.

Week 2: 9th – 16th
Code:
		Bouquet.Rod.				
Moon.	Mont.	Sun.	Key.	Heart.	Man.	Clover.	Storks.
		Tree.	Book.				
		Anchor.	Dog.				
			Coffin.

Week 3: 17th – 24th
Code:
				Letter.	Park.		
				Heart.	Man.		
Child.	Tower.	Tree.	Book.	Ship.	Cross.	Stars.	House.
				Mice.	Birds.		
				Cloud.

Week 4: 25th – 31st

Code:
						Scythe.	Lilies.
						Clover.	Storks.
						Stars.	House.
Cavalier.	Bear.	Anchor.	Dog.	Mice.	Birds.	Lady.	Fox.
					Fish.

Flaxen

October GT

Code:
  Whip. Rider. Bouq. Heart. Dog.    Path.  House.   Fox.   Clouds.
 Tower. Birds. Book.  Sun.  Mount.  Cross.  Moon.  Garden.   Bear.
 Child. Stork. Lett.  Ring.  Fish.  Coffin. Clover. Scythe. Woman
 Mice.  Anch. Ship.  Tree.  Stars.   Man.   Lily.     Key.   Snake.

1st 3 cards: Whip + Rider + Bouquet

Rider brings happy news to a tense situation.

Frame: Whip + Clouds + Mice + Snake

Not liking this combination much! Looks like October could be a difficult month. There is tension, confusion, stress and the snake refers to a woman I work with.

Fates: Dog + Mountain + Fish + Stars
A friend's wish for financial recognition is blocked. Her way to a hoped for new path is delayed.

Present : Clouds + Bear + Woman + Snake
Clouds + Bear I can see as my struggle to decide what to do about my work situation. Should I risk going freelance and standing on my own two feet? Woman + snake could represent me in my career.

Past: Child + Stork + Letter + Ring + Fish + Coffin + Clover + Scythe
This line is a bit of conundrum. My husband received a text a couple of months ago from friends of ours who announced a pregnancy. Ring + Fish + Coffin seem to hint at financial contract which has come to an end. Clover + Scythe indicate a 'lucky break'.

Week 1 - 1st - 8th:
whip. Rider. Bouq. Heart. Dog. Path. House. Fox. Clouds.
Tower. Birds.
Child. Stork.
Mice. Anch.

Whip + tower + Child + mice represents the stress and strife that exits at the school I work in (tower + child). It seems there will be no let-up in October, at least to begin with. Rider + Birds + Stork + Anchor suggests we will be given news - probably in a meeting - of further changes which will be long-term.

Week 2 - 9th -16th
Bouq. Heart.
Tower. Birds. Book. Sun. Mount. Cross. Moon. Garden. Bear.
Lett. Ring.
Ship. Tree

Bouquet is in the house of the ship which is also in its column. I think the combination of Bouquet + Book + letter + Ship indicates written communication coming from a long distance - possibly abroad. The bouquet + book suggests that is a positive discovery of information I didn't know before. The ship is in the house of Lily which makes me wonder if it comes from an older relative.

Heart + Sun + Ring + Tree seems like a really positive column. A positive, heart-felt commitment to health and vitality.

Tower + Birds + Book + Sun could signify enlightening conversations which provide fresh learning.

Mountain + Cross indicates a burden which is hard to bare -especially interesting as the mountain is in the house of fox and the cross is in the house of bear. It's that combination of feeling burdened at work with a mountain to climb but I wonder if the Bear + cross could indicate a desire to work more in the spiritual arena.

Week 3 - 17th - 24th
Path. House
Cross. Moon.
Child. Stork. Lett. Ring. Fish. Coffin. Clover. Scythe. Woman
Man. Lily.

This one is quite difficult to interpret.
The columns are a bit easier than the row here. Might need some help with this one.
Path + cross + Coffin + man This seems to represent the stress my husband is under. He is feeling at a real crossroads with his life and wants to take a fresh direction but feel stuck. The man is in the house of the 'key' which shows how important this is for him.

House + Moon + Clover + Lily seems to suggest that a bit of serendipity concerning cycles and passion or it could indicate the sudden resurfacing on an old emotional issue.

The coffin + clover + scythe combination is confusing me.

Week 4 - 25th - 31st
Fox. Clouds
Gard. Bear.
Scyth. Woman.
Mice. Anch. Ship. Tree. Stars. Man. Lily. Key. Snake.

Will be back to add more...

Tarot Fairy

October GT Tarot Fairy

Code:
Rider	Whip	Mice	Coffin	Garden	LADY	Ring	Cross
Child	Fox	House	Tree	Heart	Book	MAN	Stars
Ship	Clouds	Mount	Key	Birds	Bear	Clover	Snake
Dog	Tower	Road	Fish	Storks	Sun	Letter	Lily
		Flowers Scythe	Moon	Anchor

The first three cards

Rider – Whip – Mice

News about something I struggle with, which will gnawing inside of my head.

The Lady card

The Lady is the house of Clouds + In the house of the Lady is Storks

I have a lot worries and I suffer from mental overload because of the lot of changes

Below

Book – Bear – Sun – Anchor

I have good control on my documents and my finances/cash flow, which is good and stable right now

Corner cards

Rider – Lily – Dog – Cross

News from/about an old male friend which give sadness or disappointment

Fate cards:

Bouquet – Scythe – Moon – Anchor

A gift which will end the illusions about something I was hoping for.

Central cards:

Tree – Birds – Key – Heart

Talking about my mental issues will help me and will open my heart more (become more friendly ;))

Past

Road – Key – Heart + Rider – Whip – Mice –Coffin – Garden

A decision that is made was the solution and brought me happiness

News about a lost I was struggle with has come to an end, it gave my time to relax

Future

Ring – Cross + Man – Snake

Hmmm first I thought:

A commitment/marriage will end because my husband will cheat one me… LOL
I am sure it wouldn’t be something nice, but guess/hope it will not sooo big as it looks like!

The ring is in the house of the Snake, which again says there will come troubles, with the Cross in the house of coffin, it gives a double end feeling here. The Snake is also laying in the house of love.. These cards are really not good :(

Week 1

Code:
Rider	Whip	Mice	Coffin	Garden	LADY	Ring	Cross
Child	Fox	
Ship	Clouds	
Dog	Tower	
		Flowers

Week 2

Code:
		Mice	Coffin	
Child	Fox	House	Tree	Heart	Book	MAN	Stars
		Mount	Key	
		Road	Fish	
			Scythe

Week 3

Code:
				Garden	LADY	
				Heart	Book	
Ship	Clouds	Mount	Key	Birds	Bear	Clover	Snake
				Storks	Sun	
				Moon

Week 4

Code:
						Ring	Cross
						MAN	Stars
						Clover	Snake
Dog	Tower	Road	Fish	Storks	Sun	Letter	Lily
					Anchor

andybc

Taking a Look for Alyna

I don't know how i stopped myself from doing it like a week ago, but i somehow controlled myself till today. here is my GT for october

Code:
LADY	roads	sun	cross	lily	whip	scythe	garden
MAN	moon	storks	ring	birds	heart	mice	stars
ship	Mount.	clouds	tree	snake	fish	tower	key
child	flower	fox	book	dog	rider	bear	Letter
		clover	coffin	house	anchor

Taking a look for Alyna:

The cut:
Anchor + Bear + Key

Anchor is stabilising the Bear through an answer (key). Maybe a savings account, looking long term?

First three cards:
Lady + Road + Sun
Making your own choice(s) leads to confidence and strength/fortune. Control your own destiny. Sort of echoes the cut.

Four Corners:
Lady + Letter indicates some correspondence connected to a woman; the Garden + Child could be a nursery or a gathering concerning a child. Could you be invited to a baptism/wiccaning/naming ceremony or a party of some sort?

I don’t normally do the central cards, but as you do I will look at them next:
Ring + Snake, Birds + Tree

Birds can be an older couple, and the Ring and Snake indicate a contract with a woman. Also the Birds can indicate a pregnancy (in house 13). Maybe you will hear about/from a couple that a woman (Snake) is pregnant? Alternatively this is a complicated long term contract.

Fates:
Clover + Coffin (with Fox + Book, Lilies + Rod)
House + Anchor (Dog + Rider, Sun + Cross)

This looks like a fortunate ending following investigating some paperwork, and discussing it with an older person.

It appears to be about the stability of a home; following news from a man you know who is about to make a big decision (Sun + Cross) about where he goes.

Present:
Lady + Man + Ship + Child

A man (likely born in a different country to you + Mountain), is starting a new phase in your life.

Lady + Road + Sun + Cross + Lily + Rod + Scythe + Garden

You have a choice to make this month about what you want (Sun), and you must be sure (Cross). This appears to be concerning a relationship (Lilies), which you are still tied to (Ring + Lilies + Heart). The discussion you have (Rod) should bring a close in this chapter or connection (Garden).

Lady + Moon + Clouds + Book + House

For me the Moon is work, and I’m sure which side of the Clouds is dark here.

It looks like at home you might feel a little uncertain about an issue later in the month, concerning where you go (Moon + Storks) as the future is unclear (Mountain + Clouds). I’m unsure about the Book, maybe a mortgage or tenancy agreement needs sorted?