Prayers through the veil please....

WhiteRaven

At this time of year for many of us...we ask the God/dess that are love ones may pass through the veil with peace...

My Grandmother, who turned 84 year old in July, is in the hospital now...she has breast cancer that has agressively taken her....and has gone into the bones....She is in a coma now...and very close to passing this lifetime...and I am asking that the members of this board pray that she has a peaceful passage....please send her light so her path is bright.

Thank you....

memries

You have been fortunate to have had her so long. I will pray for her for sure and send you and your family light and love...memries

EminemsAngelBaby

Dear White Raven,

I have sent prayers as well. Bless you...

ocho8s

WhiteRaven!!
I have light up a candle for her
wishing you the strenght also to you
Bendiciones
Anaoly

Reed

God bless you and your family in this time.

R.

Sophie

Prayers for you, for your grandmother & for all those she loves & who love her. May she pass well & peacefully.

She is the age my own beloved grandmother was when she died. I can't write this without tears in my eyes. ((((((((((((((WhiteRaven)))))))))))))))

No matter her age - it is hard to see someone we love slip away - beyond that veil.

zorya

may her crossing be gentle and peaceful, and may she find all those loved ones that departed before her, waiting with open arms.

huredriel

((((((Jo and family)))))) sending lots of love and light to help your grandmother, and also for your mum to help her at this painful time. Hugs my dearest friend.

x Michelle

Milfoil

WhiteRaven - I pray your beloved Grandmother leaves nothing behind but sweet memories and moves forward in grace. My light and love to you both.

PlatinumDove

WhiteRaven...may your grandmother pass peacefully and painlessly.