Premonition

Snuggle_69217

Has anybody had premontions before? If so i would love to here what they were about..I would love to have premonitions.YOu must Be so SPiritual to have them though.

Phoenyx*

I have had premonitions before. I would consider myself a very spiritual person, but certainly that's not why I had them. One I had was about this little girl I passed in a store, I had a premonition that if things continued in her life the way they were going, that she would become an architect.
The last one I had was of my future daughter (and no I'm not pregnant :p). It was just a quick glimpse of her, but she's so beautiful! :D
Mainly, my premonitions happen like a quick flash of sudden knowledge. Though, its not always knowledge that is helpful. :/

Osher

I have premonitions all the time. Sometimes I actually remember to write them down, but usually they are inconsquential.

An example would be a dream I had where I was sitting in my living room, at a stange angle, and in the middle of the floor, was something orange and squat. Also, a number, 120 kept running through my head.

A friend gave me a futon, then a friend's father died, and I was given his Vax vacuum cleaner. I came home with it, and sat on the futon. Suddenly I saw the vision in the dream, thanks to me sitting in an unusual place, and the Vax cleaner (short and orange). I looked at the clock on the wall, and it was exactly 01:20.

OK, that's the clearest premonition, but I use Tarot to try and help me make sense of it all, to be able to do something useful with it.

full deck

premonition = gnosis

A type of knowing that does not envolve direct inference of a thing. Yes, I think everyone has had this sort of thing. I get them especially when there is something I must beware of. I suppose some would equate this with having a guardian angel. Sometimes they envolve physical sensation or vivid visualzation. I work on developing this ability and, towards that end, Tarot is very useful. Because of these odd things, it makes me suspect that it envolves an aspect of time and awareness that is non-linear, while our experience of time (locally) is very linear and can be measured perceptually with a clock, sometimes odd things that envolve our senses occur.

Lady Eclipse

Snuggle_69217 said:
Has anybody had premontions before? If so i would love to here what they were about..I would love to have premonitions.YOu must Be so SPiritual to have them though.

Hi,

Yes, I have premonitions very often, as in daily, whether it is something minor like knowing my husband will be home late for break or more major like my father passing away before my mother and how it would happen. I think everyone is capable of having them, it's just a matter of being receptive to the messages when they come to you. :)

Joy to you,
Maralee

fairyangel

how can you become more receptive to premonitions? i would love to have them...they seem so interesting! plus, if i knew what would happen in the future, i could prepare myself better for it

rebecca

Osher

The more Tarot I do, the more I see. I guess it is getting in tune with your psychic side?

Also, being close to someone helps. You 'tune in' more I find. Sadly, something awful can do the same thing.

I remember being in shock recently, my world being churned up, and leaving me unable to function for a couple of hours. A friend spoke to me a few days after that, and asked me if I was OK on that day. I explained about the bad news I had...and at the worst point (shortly after hearing the news) she had this knowledge something was wrong for me.

Lady Eclipse

fairyangel said:
how can you become more receptive to premonitions? i would love to have them...they seem so interesting! plus, if i knew what would happen in the future, i could prepare myself better for it

rebecca

Hi,

Working with the tarot on a daily basis helps. I've also found meditation, hypnosis, and paying attention to my dreams to be very useful. :) However, knowing the future in advance doesn't always mean you can change it. I watched the Challenger explode over and over in my mind long before it ever happened.

Joy to you,
Maralee

MeeWah

Since this thread is more appropriate for Spirituality, it will be moved there within 24 hours.

Theia

We all have this ability it’s more about trusting what is coming through and acknowledging it. Check out a book called "Breakthrough Intuition" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley. If you would like to have premonition then you can and this book can help you understand the spiritual side of the universe that will work through to make it happen.

Love and Light