Quantum Tarot Virtual Launch Party and Prize Draw.

Grip Dellabonte

The Cossacks (Russian: Каза́ки́, Kazaki; Ukrainian: Козаки́, Kozaki; also known as Polish: Kozacy, originally derived from Turkic Qazaqlar) are a group of martial people living in the southern steppe regions of Eastern Europe and Asia.

Ha! Baba, as my brother used to be fond of saying, "call me anything you want...just don't call me late for dinner...".

I forgot to capitalize it, and that definitely is not correct! :D

Leo62

baba-prague said:
Anyway, I prefer this even to the weirdness of Rocket Man:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-yy2URAYqU&feature=related
I posted this last night during the party, but maybe you'd had one too many quantum git cocktails by then baba! ;)

baba-prague said:
WHAT was the person who made this on?
Ummm...Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds? ;)

It's a close-run thing, but I think I slightly prefer Rocket Man...but they're both priceless! As someone on Youtube said - totally Shat-tastic :laugh:

Cielo

Congratulations!! And hope I'm not late for the party! :D

Leo62

Thanks Cielo :D You're about 24 hours too late for the raffle draw, but have a canape and a cocktail anyway! ;)

baba-prague

Leo62 said:
I posted this last night during the party, but maybe you'd had one too many quantum git cocktails by then baba! ;)

Ummm...Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds? ;)

It's a close-run thing, but I think I slightly prefer Rocket Man...but they're both priceless! As someone on Youtube said - totally Shat-tastic :laugh:

No, sadly probably off putting cords through bags - a lot to do this week! I missed that. Still, it's such a good video it can bear repeating.

Okay, I am going to be one of those late-leaving guests, but better go off now and do a few more cords. Good night all!

Sidhe-Ra

Hey....mister....TAMBOURINE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Now THAT's a Shatner classic.

xxx

Leo62

Sidhe-Ra said:

xxx
He did that? :bugeyed:

*rushes off to search youtube*

annik

Even if it doesn't always please the ear, he does that with his very personal touch!
But I wonder if it can be traced on youtube? I think it had been made a long time ago...

The crowned one

Sidhe-Ra said:

xxx

I actually bought his album "Has Been" it is wonderful...and I do know his old stuff...If any one on earth had done what Shatner did to good pop in the 70's I would call it CRAP but starting with a "S" ;) ...but since it is one of my idols i say it is OK. :)

Look for his new stuff!

Sidhe-Ra

Leo62 said:
He did that? :bugeyed:

*rushes off to search youtube*

Oh you HAVE to find it, it's actually one of the funniest things I've heard in the history of anything. (Along with Nimoy's the Ballad of Bilbo baggins, which I LOVE!)

I got my Infinity Arcana! I am a very lucky faery- new precious :D

Thank you Chris and Kay!

You are mighty stars xxxx

P.S. http://www.last.fm/music/William+Shatner/_/Mr.+Tambourine+Man