Queen of Wands as Marriage outcome

Free Flight

Hi All,

I was doing a reading for a friend and her question was - Does he think of marriage? And we pulled the Queen of Wands. Ironic I know that a YES / NO questions get a court card such as this.

In this same thread he came up as King of Wands and his feelings were Page of Pent. She in other readings we have done often comes up as Queen of Wands.

We did look at other cards around this using the Queen of Wands as signifier but I couldn't find any clarity

and I thus become curious. Is the Q of Wands the marrying type. I think using the above question this is a yes. But I would be interested in others opinions as I cannot find anything specifically here that clarifies this

Love
FF

Amended to include full spread (of my creating)

Signifier him King Wands
His Summary Tower What crosses him 10 Pent
Whats beneath him devil
Above him 5 Cups
His feelings Page of Pent

Signifer her - Q Wands
Her Summary Knight Wands Crossed by 6 cups
Above her 9 pentacles
her feelings ace swords

Obviously Q and K of Wands are an awesome signifier to get for each self (how rare). There is a massive amount of passion between them and fire and a very sexual magnetism to this pairing. As they are both high courts of same suit this does show that this relationship is mature and somewhat dignified but there is risk that this does lie in the area of material attraction rather than deep long term. For a fairly new relationship I think to get the Q and K of Wands as each self is pretty cool and quite significant.

For him Tower Crossed by 10 Pent is a weird pairing I've never seen prior and I took it to mean his world is completely rocked by her. His sees BIG things with them. She has shaken him to core and he wants/thinks about the long term implications and I did interpret this to be marriage (both have kids from previous relationships)

Her Knight Wands Crossed by 6 Cups is her worries he will repeat past relationship patterns that have been part of her life. She fears that he is is somewhat impulsive and that is just sexual and that he is not in for the long haul and it will end as past have let her down.

beneath him Devil / Above him 5 cups- Again you have this sense of the magnetism that attracts him and draws him in but 5 cups shows some caution from his past. Perhaps he has a tendency to melancholy from past loss/I even thought addiction to alcohol (but did not say)

Above her 9 Pent (somehow I didn't record beneath her card). Querant specified that he withdraws from her at times physically so this is not her happy in her own space. it is him happy in his space when he has his kids and her rallying against this (and beneath card emphasized this)

Page pent is him seeing a future but this is a seed with much to grown. He is looking at this slowly and pondering this as he holds this pentacle in his hands. He turns it over and thinks it over often. Her as the Ace Swords also shows a positive and good beginning but also that she is living in her head and overthinking and analysing

Outcome Ace Cups - Obviously this is a really good sign it is or will be love

add on question after reshuffle does he think of marriage with her? Q wands
Getting a court for a yes / no question was tricky and hence why I made this post.

She was adamant she wanted a yes/no for this question and that's what came up.

Certainly this card shows this is what she was/is thinking when viewed that she is the Q Wands.

However the question was - 'what does he think of marriage with her/did he think of this' The best I can explain is that she said had a weird experience between them like an exchange of energy and and that was what she thought he felt - she couldn't explain it well but felt some sort of weird psychic thing between them one night when she was thinking of marriage and was absolutely positive he was too at that exact moment. So the question more or less related to this moment.

When viewed like this the Q of wands stumped me

Tobe

If you wanna be certain of if the card means Yes, then it is.

QoW in a Y/N question is depicted as a solid yes because of her "welcoming" and "confident" nature.

Not only it's saying yes. But she's also saying "trust yourself, you're thinking right".

Free Flight

thank you. Makes perfect sense as she certainly knows her own mind

Saskia

Does he think of marriage? And we pulled the Queen of Wands. Ironic I know that a YES / NO questions get a court card such as this.

In this same thread he came up as King of Wands and his feelings were Page of Pent. She in other readings we have done often comes up as Queen of Wands.

I read it as more than just yes/no. You said he came up as KoW and she as QoW. That means he feels they are well suited, literally of the same "suite", cut of the same cloth. The QoW indicates he sees her as someone fun, authentic, exciting and passionate - and he thinks the same of himself. So that's a great thing. However, the QoW doesn't spell marriage as such. It *can mean* it - he feels they are a good match - but what it really says is just that: a good match.

Some people don't feel keen to marry even if they are with their soulmate. What are his feelings about marriage in general? It's far better for your friend to have that talk with him directly to know of it even can be in the cards. If he has strong opposition towards marriage (some have traumas because of their parents' divorce, for example), then it most likely doesn't mean marriage. Things are not black and white I fear :)

Sulis

Moderator note

Hi Free Flight,

Your Readings is for complete readings only.
Are the cards that you've listed the only cards in the spread?
If so could you please add your thoughts on the 2 cards you've mentioned but not interpreted?

If they aren't the whole reading and you just want to focus on the Queen of Wands, please remove the other 2 cards from your opening post and we can move the thread to Using Tarot Cards for you.

Here's a link to the posting rules: Your Readings Posting Rules,

Could everyone else please wait?

Sulis - moderator

Free Flight

I read it as more than just yes/no. You said he came up as KoW and she as QoW. That means he feels they are well suited, literally of the same "suite", cut of the same cloth. The QoW indicates he sees her as someone fun, authentic, exciting and passionate - and he thinks the same of himself. So that's a great thing. However, the QoW doesn't spell marriage as such. It *can mean* it - he feels they are a good match - but what it really says is just that: a good match.

Some people don't feel keen to marry even if they are with their soulmate. What are his feelings about marriage in general? It's far better for your friend to have that talk with him directly to know of it even can be in the cards. If he has strong opposition towards marriage (some have traumas because of their parents' divorce, for example), then it most likely doesn't mean marriage. Things are not black and white I fear :)

Thank you Saskia. I will pass this all along. I do believe he may be open in the distant future but for now I agree it is more of a good match and happy where they at moment. thanks heaps :)

Free Flight

Hi Free Flight,

Your Readings is for complete readings only.
Are the cards that you've listed the only cards in the spread?
If so could you please add your thoughts on the 2 cards you've mentioned but not interpreted?

If they aren't the whole reading and you just want to focus on the Queen of Wands, please remove the other 2 cards from your opening post and we can move the thread to Using Tarot Cards for you.

Here's a link to the posting rules: Your Readings Posting Rules,

Could everyone else please wait?

Sulis - moderator

apologies - it has been a long time since i have posted here, i am amending now

Sulis

Hi Free Flight,

You need to add your interpretation of each card.

Here's a link to the posting rules (they are also in the box right above your post): Your Readings Posting Rules

Could everyone else please wait until Free Flight has interpreted?

Sulis - moderator

Free Flight

Hi Free Flight,

You need to add your interpretation of each card.

Here's a link to the posting rules (they are also in the box right above your post): Your Readings Posting Rules

Could everyone else please wait until Free Flight has interpreted?

Sulis - moderator

Done :)
Apologies