question about buying decks online

flicker

I dont have paypal as they have banned me after I complained for money missing and they insist i spent the money ( never received it).I checked my account phoned them yesterday my card email etc blocked. so im in dispute:(

Id like to use Amazon but dont know if that is paypal orientated. can anyone help please?

thanks

HearthCricket

You don't need paypal for Amazon. But you need a credit card.

flicker

Thanks Hearthcricket. I will be signing up with them.

lark

Amazon also has the option of sending them a check or money order when you check out.

flicker

I just tried amazon but the problem is you have to spend £15.00 or p&p is high. thanks anyway.

SolSionnach

flicker said:
I just tried amazon but the problem is you have to spend £15.00 or p&p is high. thanks anyway.

You can always save stuff to your shopping cart, and when your total exceed 15 pounds, *then* buy it. Thats what I do, and sometimes by doing it that way I end up de-enabled.

Also, you don't need paypal to buy from Tarot Garden, or AstroAmerica, or Discountnewagebooks. The latter's shipping is really low.

Oh. I guess you're in the UK. Try R.Sommerville, I've heard good things about them.

gregory

Somerville is WONDERFUL. He is a real life friend of mine....

Here is his website.

bookdepository.co.uk has a few decks and free postage. :D And it takes credit cards. But the search facility is just awful....

flicker

Thank i used the book depository and they accepted my details. I naughtily bought the romance angels cd too so i now have a back up to my froud deck on its way. Cant really afford it feel guilty. ive been spending more than i can afford recently and so this has got to be the very last.

appreciate all the help one very happy book worm here.

ETA ps I added sommerville to favourites. I dont think its a good thing lol but great site!

gregory

Somerville is an excellent thing to have as a favourite..... He will love to hear from you........... he is a very lovely person. And he even runs a B&B in the South of France :D

Le Fanu

Alida is also very good - no need for paypal - and probably better for you than tarot garden as you´re in the UK....