Question about death card

koolchick

Not bothered with tarot for a while but at the begining of the year I did a quick tarot reading on my nan who had recently found out she had cancer tho she has never been ill through it she decided to go through chemo and then radiotherapy. Seems to of shrunk tho she is still to find out the results.

Now onto the spread my nan was not there and I have never said anything to her about it cos she has made it clear she would rather not know if its bad news cos she would give in. The spread I did was the cross spread

2 5 3
1 6

I asked the question what does the future hold for my nan?
I can not remember any of the 1st 5 cards but the card 6 is the eventual outcome was the death card. I know this does not normally mean physical death which is a relief but means major change. I guessed maybe my nan would move house as she had been on about wanting to. Since this reading my nan has had 2 major things happen which maybe what the death card signaled.
first was she tripped up and broke her hip so was in hospital and then stayed at my house as she lives in a flat and couldn't get up stairs. the other is she has got an illness myasthenia gravis which is basicly a muscle weekening illness so feels tired a lot so could this be what the death card was signaling and how could you tell at the time of the reading what was going to happen.

raeanne

Hi Koolchick,
You tell Nan to hang in there! I was diagnoised with cancer in 1983! I was given a 35% chance of surviving 5 years without it coming back. It didn't come back. The Death card does show something coming to an end. My guess is that the cancer is coming to an end and Nan will go on from there. Also, surviving cancer changes your life in ways you can't imagine. You just don't get worked up about all the petty little quarrels of the day. You learn to put that behind you and move on (which is a pretty good description of the Death card in the RWS deck).