Quickies with the Wisdom of the house of night Oracle

Tigerangel

*CLOSED*

Just got Wisdom of the house of night Oracle so offering some quick short one card readings to get to know the deck a little better.

Rules....
1. Please ask a specific question
2. As my normal procedure leave a number between 1 & 13
3. Only feedback is needed.

Ok so if you want a quick short answer to your question post away.

GotH

Hi.. :)

How will things go during my 4th of July celebration?

By the way, I have this deck so if you'd like a reading as well, just say so. :)

amaya1

Hello

He said me that might we meet on Friday,😍how will go? Number 5

Tigerangel

Hi.. :)

How will things go during my 4th of July celebration?

By the way, I have this deck so if you'd like a reading as well, just say so. :)

The Fledgling

Well it seems from this card that you will find out how things will go once you are there...starting to think this deck is pretty blunt and to the point, but I think things will go well and you'll have a wonderful time.

Thanks for the offer but just trying to know the deck just now :)

Tigerangel

Hello

He said me that might we meet on Friday,😍how will go? Number 5

Self-worth

I think this card is telling you to love yourself first above and beyond anything else, I get nothing from how it might go, only that if he's got you hanging about waiting for him, then let him know you have better things to do than wait around for him to show up.

GotH

The Fledgling

Well it seems from this card that you will find out how things will go once you are there...starting to think this deck is pretty blunt and to the point, but I think things will go well and you'll have a wonderful time.

Thanks for the offer but just trying to know the deck just now :)

Looks like there could be some new opportunities I'll be discovering during the holiday or maybe a nice new change from the norm.

Thanks

Tigerangel

Looks like there could be some new opportunities I'll be discovering during the holiday or maybe a nice new change from the norm.

Thanks

Yip, I missed the learning new things bit.

Thanks.

MysticMudang

What do I need to know or do so I can move forward with my career? Number 13

nighteyes01

Hi! I'll do 13.

What is blocking me?

Thanks! [emoji173]️

Tigerangel

What do I need to know or do so I can move forward with my career? Number 13

Success

Well with this card it looks like you have already got yourself forward in your career with hard work, now you need to keep working hard so you don't lose anything that you've already gained, also be true to your own convictions and don't comprise yourself will help you in your career. and allow youself to celebrate any success you have even the small ones.