Reading discussion/feedback thread

Ronia

I found those interesting too because they are a good case study. I missed the timing here. Because I asked "till the end of April" I ignored any possible delay, as DownUnderNZer rightly pointed. I will attend an event with this older Bear/Lily friend next week where M. will be too (if nothing changes), it'll be interesting to see if the Key will bring a "yes" even after a delay or not.

214red

I say the Key unlocks and locks and it may depend on the surrounding cards (here it depends on the reader though because in my draws a yes/no question with the Key showing is always a "yes", always). But in this draw there are no negative cards around, are there???

Bear-Lily-Key

These are cards of strength, stability, being liked, even favoritized, passion, and finally - the Key. I wouldn't have guessed a "no" from these. Would you and why?

Cross at the end - yes, disappointing. But in my LOve GT Cross was preceding the Garden and the Clover was there and this basically means a fated strike of luck. I can't help but think something has changed meanwhile and everyone read correctly but I may have turned to the right instead of the left, you know.
I don't think I gave you the correct answer and therefore to me it was staring me int he face as a no, I don't believe things change after the event of the read because I think that the cards would indicate the end result regardless of what changes.I also noted that it wasn't a great yes, it was a 'yes, but...'

This is why I don't agree with naming cards good or bad, some are good for the situation did some are not. I will definately be sticking to my way of reading from now on

Mona18

Gonna try 3 cards and focus on your question for this one...

Mountain Whip Fish

I think the blocks are up for now and definite tension and anger/resentment. I dont feel B appreciated what was said or expected it even. Might of been a surprise! Either you are both going to do things independently for a little while and/or at some point you will see each other again... like hanging out. (The FISH is a tricky one). I dont really see an ending here which is GREAT, but the first two cards are negative and show a hurdle to get over with the MOUNTAIN. If you are lucky...it will be quickly over and done with...and that could happen with the WHIP! :) (Fingers crossed).

PS No emotional cards here really either or romance like HEART or MOON.

Down,

I just wanted to let you know that there was what felt like a mountain between us, but it didn't last very long ... I have a date with him on Saturday.

He is not the R guy, btw ... I'm sure someone's gonna ask! LOL ... new guy. :)

214red

Down,

I just wanted to let you know that there was what felt like a mountain between us, but it didn't last very long ... I have a date with him on Saturday.

Wow I miss all the fun! Congrats mona, you deserve some romance xx

214red

So far it's intense ... nothing physical ... yet ;)

Well go you, and have a fun time, all you hard work on yourself is paying off, and even if this isn't the one(not saying it isn't), you are moving closer to it xx

DownUnderNZer

Down,

Cool Mona18!!!. You can just call me DND for short if you want. I feel like I am a quilt when called Down. :D. Lol lol lol...

Anyways, been thinking about FISH and it can, to me, also mean platonic, free spirited, and single and available. So, maybe you are both single and available to be in relationships or both free spirited...or even both! :) Just an afterthought...

andybc

The Fish can be sudden intense feelings - deep is a keywood in most traditions. Sometimes this can be like an addiction, in their more negative situations but other wise is deep/rich feelings with a powerful pull.

Ronia

We came back from the games, so I can confirm what I already said before - I went to watch the games. In my mind, three positive cards give a "yes" in yes/no questions. As about further interpretation - no, there was no man to depend on or health or anything else. We had our tickets long time ago and just went to watch. No one has been sick or similar.

Ronia

I wanted to give you some more feedback on a very shocking development. :(

What will make me happy during the volleyball championship in May? (very very important championship!)

coffin - crossroad - man
A final decision by a man.

Oh wow! What decision? What will he decide?

letter-bear-ring
The bear can indicate physical activities and athletes, so it probably represents that the decision involves the championship.
There will be news about a contract that affects the championship?

Is M the man at the volleyball tournament?

house - coffin - scythe
No, so beware of the referee

This didn't make me happy at all - our head coach was fired against all wishes of the fans and players and this was a huge disaster and we are all still shocked and just two months before the Olympics. In this case, the cards once again actually chose to tell me something I MUST know but they didn't answer the question because it naturally didn't make me happy!

Ok, I'll risk it: will I get a job contract related to this volleyball competition or our national team? It looks to me with this Bear I may end up working something there...

coffin - fish - heart
Even with the coffin there, I'm inclined to say yes because it's an end of your current situation and bringing you work that you enjoy.

I didn't get a job here although I thought there may be an opportunity. :(