Reading Opportunity

Emeraldgirl

I have just been at the pub where on the first Monday of every month they have a ladies night including tarot readers. So fortified by many a beer I plucked up my courage and asked the manager for a job. She said yes :D . It's not fantastic pay but I can promote myself as much as I want. So excited. I have to call her on Monday and sort out all the details. Finally I feel as though I am getting somewhere :D :D :D :D :D

Guiding Cauldron

Yeah!!!

Congrats to you, I wish our pubs did stuff like this that would be so cool! Hugs x

satinangel

Congratulations to you!!!!

I am excited for you!!! Be sure to keep us updated on how this works out!!!

~SatinAngel~

Kahlie

Congratulations :)

Kahlie

Sienna

Well done you! Its really hard to get started, but I am sure once you've done a night, nothing will stop you!

All the best
Siennax

Shade

Congratulations, that's a wonderul way to get lots and lots of readings in a single night.

I'm sure you have a deck that you read with predominatley but have you thought about bringing along a deck with a "Ladies Night" feel to it? Maybe the Housewife Tarot of the Goddess Tarot?

Question, is this a ladies night in the sense that mopst of te people there are women or is it a ladies night where it's about 50/50 and the idea is to get more men to come and buy drinks because they think there will be a plethora of available women there? I've seen both.

light2000

Hey congratulations Emeraldgirl!!

I wish all the best for your start :D

dadsnook2000

Wishing you the best

Emeraldgirl, after nearly 3000 posts (and the time that this feat requires) you have soaked up all of the knowledge and ideas you need. I know you'll do well and go forward from here. Good luck, let us know how it went. Dave

Emeraldgirl

Thanks everyone. I have spoken to the bar manager again and I will be doing the December event which is the first one tey are doing. She is unsure if there will be a January one (New Year's and all) and based on the December numbers (it's completely booked) it should be a once a month thing for the long term.

satinangel

Emeraldgirl!

This is exciting! I hope you enjoy your event and that everything goes smooth for you!

~SatinAngel~