Reading when you are sick causes readings to be incorrect??

Pao

So I know its real stupid to do and you should obviously not do a reading when you are sick but i had this nagging question that I had to ask so I did, of course I think I got the opposite answer, like a backwards answer. I guess my question is if you read when you are sick does the reading come out backwards?

For ex. if i ask will I get back together with my ex and (I know the answer is no because I dont want to) but I get the six of cups which means reconcilliation is the reading wrong BECAUSE I'm sick therefore my energies are all messed up? meaning the answer is actally the opposite??
a tad confused here :)

BB

*Paola*

le fey

I find that when I'm not feeling well, how I am feeling tends to override the question I'm working with, simply because it's what's really weighing most heavily on my mind.

So it your example, that 6 of Cups may have nothing to do with what you're asking at all, but be more an expression of your own desire for the comfort and well-being (and being nursed to health) that you might have been able to expect when you were a child.

star-lover

i dont know if the answer is the opposite when youre sick but would ask why you did a reading to see if youre going to get back together when you dont want to? or do you secretly really would like it?

the 6 of cups here could both be reflecting your state of mind/the actual question about reconciliation and a possible answer - that yes reconciliation would be possible

sorry if that didnt help - its a bit of a catch 22 this card re this question/this situation

if I had to give a definite answer I would say you do entertain thoughts of reconciliation at least at some level, perhaps forgiveness and the like but not actually wanting to continue the relationship - perhaps something like a closure, a handshake, a gesture of love, bringing peace, an acknowledgement of the past good times, a thank you but we both definitely go our separate ways

Pao

thanxxx

thank you both!!

actually the question is not about me is about my friend, (no seriously! lol) she was really suffocated and unhappy with this past relationship, the guy was really not happy when they broke up and I think he is unbalanced so I had to ask because Im afraid for her. it would not be a good idea for them to get back together specially since she was miserable so I asked if they would get back together but I really don't feel they would she is really sure she wants time alone and i felt so sick when I was asking that i think it came out wrong. i guess we'll have to see.
thanxxx!

SunChariot

Pao said:
So I know its real stupid to do and you should obviously not do a reading when you are sick but i had this nagging question that I had to ask so I did, of course I think I got the opposite answer, like a backwards answer. I guess my question is if you read when you are sick does the reading come out backwards?

For ex. if i ask will I get back together with my ex and (I know the answer is no because I dont want to) but I get the six of cups which means reconcilliation is the reading wrong BECAUSE I'm sick therefore my energies are all messed up? meaning the answer is actally the opposite??
a tad confused here :)

BB

*Paola*

I've never read while ill before until recently. I was halfway through a long reading for a friend when I got this bad cold. I just felt I wanted to finish it anyway so I did.

I didn't see any real difference. It seemed to have still worked well. But it did take somewhat more focus of me. It took more attention from me to maintain the same level of focus. LOL

Babs

Fairawen

Ooooh yes. I've had this problem many times. I'll end up getting a fever... not a bad one, just slight... and pull out the cards for a round.

I squint down at the cards...

What the heck...? What *are* they talking about... I pull a few more cards, and they still seem to make no logical sense. Heck, they make no *illogical* sense... they make no sense at all...

Eventually, I give up and put 'em away. No sense in dealing with the cards if they don't want to deal with you. I try not to think to phylosophically (ack... spelled that horribly wrong...). I'm sick. The cards don't work right. I remember that, so I don't go about doing it again. Makes sense, if you really feel out the situation. Just sit and think: Well, the cards don't work when I'm not in the best of health. Maybe I'm not meant to focus on cards when I should be focusing on my bodily being.

*shrug*

~A~

Pao

EXACLTY! i couldn't have said it better myself! ill try to remember for next time!! :D

Alta

I also cannot read well when sick. Everything just gets out of balance.

Pao

Im glad to find others with my same dilema!