Reading while Drunk

Have you read the Tarot Cards while drunk?

• Yes I have and never again

Votes: 18 9.8%
  • No, you nuts???

Votes: 100 54.3%
  • "Hiccup"....Sure whatever...taking another swig, shot, whatever floats your boat*

Votes: 51 27.7%
  • On the floor....cards scattered everywhere.....

Votes: 15 8.2%

• Total voters

floracove

Me?
I'm not much of a drinker anyway...
I've got nothing against it, it's not like your out there behind the wheel of a moving vehicle, so enjoy yourself if you like...
I've never read while intoxicated, but like I say intoxification by alcohol is not one of my regular to do's. Maybe i should give it a try... :)

The Hanged Man

You're better off with a smoke - no one was ever murdered, raped, battered or mowed down as a result of someone having smoked or ingested cannabis.

Astraea Aurora

No, never been drunk when reading. But I wouldn't say no to a glass of wine or one cocktail during the reading. I consider Tarot to be a friend of mine so why not relax together?

Summersweet

Yes I did it once for a friend of a friend, I knew nothing about her and I was rather tipsy, I've only drunk read before for friends just as a bit of a laugh nothing too serious, usually ask silly questions and get the fool shown to us :p lol

Well on this occasion i was saying to my friend no i really cant and she was going on about how good a reader i was talk about the pressure being on lol so i did read for her and i amazed myself how accurate it was and the information i was getting and yeah i'd probably do it again :)

Dean

I had to get through the learning Tarot process some how when i was learning the BOT, the amount of alcohol that was consumed by me while i was giving my first ever Thoth readings was necessary at the time.:)

Sar

Yes I have, and it sure would happen again. Not that it is happening every week or something.