Readings by phone?

vhrsn

Hi everyone,
I was curious to know if any of you read over the phone or on any psychic line? I'm thinking of working one, but the last time I tried to go for a test reading, the person turned me down!
Any advice for doing this?
All the best,
Veronica

Gavriela

It's hit or miss, and there might still be some reputable companies out there doing it, but if so, they're likely in your local area.

I've done phone readings/IM readings before for companies, and I don't think the industry ever recovered from the Miss Cleo scandal.

The best places were the ones where clients had already pre-bought blocks of time at not-outrageous prices, or some type of subscription. Those ones usually required six or seven test readings, and reference checks, but you could make $500 a week pretty easily working 20 hours if you were good.

These days everything I've seen is the by-the-minute stuff, and it usually pays horribly, expects you to keep customers on the line no matter, etc., etc. And the contract terms are sheer hell.

We all have good days and bad days, and if they don't like you, they won't hire you. Or maybe you goofed a test reading - it happens, it's a high-pressure situation.

Chances are, though, that it wouldn't have been a very nice place to work anyway. I was glad when it was better, because if I needed money it was there to be made (though it wasn't my dream job, by any stretch), but that's changed so much now.

wandering_star

keen.com
I know it's good because I did the adult side when they were still one company

you are your own boss, you make your own ad and you set your own prices. you advertise what you feel comfortable doing ect.

The company takes 30% I believe, but maybe different on that side of things.

Gavriela

Not so great anymore, I'm afraid. And their last ratings/price structure was insane. There were also more than a few readers there manipulating ratings with tricks like 'if you give me a 5 star rating, I'll give you 10 minutes free'.

At one time Keen wasn't too bad, but I'd still rate them at the low end of the scale. These days, I wouldn't go near them.

Maybe personal preference.

wandering_star

Gavriela said:
Not so great anymore, I'm afraid. And their last ratings/price structure was insane. There were also more than a few readers there manipulating ratings with tricks like 'if you give me a 5 star rating, I'll give you 10 minutes free'.

At one time Keen wasn't too bad, but I'd still rate them at the low end of the scale. These days, I wouldn't go near them.

Maybe personal preference.

Niteflirt kinda sucks now too.. but it's still a workable option.. I too have heard of a few complaints from the keen side so I'm not surprised.

vhrsn

psychic line

Hi everyohne,
I know ever heard of the psychic power network? It's bad, I know I've bene there, done that!
I know and it's tha 1.99 per min thing I don't like. I know a blind reader who used to work on kene, he's good, but he canceled his account.
I've found for all out there, the psychic indestry is hard to come by these days!
You really ahve to be good and spacific, or they won't hire you!
All the best adn bright blessings,
Veronica