Readings for exchange and feedback

Bewitch

Readings for exchange and feedback

Any questions welcome.

Noni

Hi Bewitch
I'm ready for exchange.
I'm wondering how my new guy views me now.

Cheers
:)

selenatarot

I can exchange pretty much straight away too.

What can you tell me about my next boyfriend?

pdmishh

Hi bewitch! May I sit? I can offer an exchange/feedback later today

I'd like advice from my Angels- what's something I need to know?

Bewitch

Hi Bewitch
I'm ready for exchange.
I'm wondering how my new guy views me now.

Cheers

HEART CHAKRA

I feel a great deal of passion towards you here from this guy. I feel he is beginning to love you and a harmonious time is not far away for you both. you should embrace this and rejoice in celebration as you have found happiness with this man of yours.

I hope this helps

bewitch xx

my question is

how will D's first day at work go?

Bewitch

I can exchange pretty much straight away too.

What can you tell me about my next boyfriend?

the cards aren't giving me a direct answer to your question just now il try again later for you.

bewitch xx

Dew

Why is he so unstable then?

Bewitch

Hi bewitch! May I sit? I can offer an exchange/feedback later today

I'd like advice from my Angels- what's something I need to know?

PARTNERSHIPS AND ALLIANCES

Watch out for someone new coming in on your life at the moment. This could involve a new beginning of some important opportunities for future projects. you've realised what needs done to bring these to the fore front now its time to set those plans into motion. Keep an open mind when listening to others and take their ideas on board.

MENTAL CONFLICT

I see your neither coming or going at the moment. You have a decision or choice to make. Stop doubting yourself. Remember you have the strength and courage to act. make the choices that are necessary after you have made the choices I sense a mental relief and a weight and worry off your mind.

TRANFORMATION

I sense this is a time of endings for you. don't resist the changes that are taking place. new beginnings follow every conclusion in your life. one door closes another one is sure to open. its time to move on. its time for a fresh start.

hope this helps

bewitch xx

my question is

will I ever return to Greece?

Noni

HEART CHAKRA

I feel a great deal of passion towards you here from this guy. I feel he is beginning to love you and a harmonious time is not far away for you both. you should embrace this and rejoice in celebration as you have found happiness with this man of yours.

I hope this helps

bewitch xx

my question is

how will D's first day at work go?
Tradition
D's first day at work will be as expected, it seems that the work place has some set ways of handling new employees. This card talks about how rules and ways of thinking and traditions have to followed so the organisation might have some they have been following for years so they will introduce D to their way of life/ work/ thinking and way of doing things. So nothing too exciting or out of ordinary, day will go as per plan.
Hope this helps.
FB: He's nice person I feel but its early days, I get worried at times this reading has reassured me.

Thank you! for the exchange Bewitch.

Best wishes