readings for feedback

JoJoCat

Hello all!

I opened a new deck this past new moon. They are cards from saju, a Korean form of fortune-telling like astrology, based on your birthday and birthtime (location doesn't matter). (The full Korean term literally translates into "four lines, eight characters" and the philosophy focuses on the five elements (fire, water, wood, metal, and earth) and their interrelations.) The deck feels to me like a blend of card-based insight (ie similar to tarot) and Korean fortune-telling.

I figure they are closer to oracles than tarot because there are no suits, only signifier cards. 80 cards!

So I tried reading with them with a client who actually does saju as her profession and I felt like I didn't fully understand the message. Ergo, readings for feedback to learn the deck better!

A bit of forewarning: this will be a slow and easy reading thread. I don't rn want the pressure of having to complete readings within a day or anything like that. I'll do them when I have pockets of time. But also I only want your detailed feedback for exchange, because that will help me to learn the deck better!

The only boundary I have is "no repeat Qs" (ie "no serial Qs"). Other than that, it's all fair game as long as you leave feedback! I will tell you if I couldn't connect to your Q.

Fortuna

Hi JoJoCat! I've never heard of Saju and now curious. Is this a good question... "what is best for me to work on at the moment for my highest good?" I will PM you my birth info.

Please let me know if you need me to edit my question.

Flames

Hello,
Thank you for the offer.

What is influencing me the most right now?

Is that an alright question? I have a burning desire to know and understand what this influence might be and how it's affecting me.

JoJoCat

Hi JoJoCat! I've never heard of Saju and now curious. Is this a good question... "what is best for me to work on at the moment for my highest good?" I will PM you my birth info.

Please let me know if you need me to edit my question.

Ah yes, this is a great Q! I feel like the deck will be super talkative about this, just a (strong) feeling. And sorry I got notification of your PM before I saw that you'd posted here in the thread. I can def use your birthday to more finely tune your reading!

Now I wonder if that is something that the deck wants LOL... as in this prompt from you is to show me the path I need to take when reading with these cards. It's something to think about for sure!

I will read on your Q over the next few days! :heart: And I will put in a picture of the cards too.

JoJoCat

Hello,
Thank you for the offer.

What is influencing me the most right now?

Is that an alright question? I have a burning desire to know and understand what this influence might be and how it's affecting me.

Yes, this is a great Q! I will read on it over the next few days.

Also, a side question from me. How do you feel about being the "control group" for a new theory? Because from Fortuna's post, I had a flash -- perhaps this deck is so connected to saju that it wants birthday or at least birth year to be more accurate. (At this point I don't know if the flash is for substance and realness or just a brainfart.) But in order for me to test this theory, I need a control group, sitters who don't offer their birthdays or birth years. Are you okay with this? I understand if you want to be part of the main group, I really do! Just let me know how you feel, okay?

DDwarks

Hi Jojo, i'd like to ask a question if i may.
The background info is that I blew the whistle on some work colleagues for theft.
They dont know yet but will find out very soon!
Im a little concerned about what will happen now ? Im off for a couple of weeks and i dont know what situation I 'll be going back into :(
I know ive done the right thing even though i feel like a bit of a treator (seriously, having to be nice and play dumb wasnt easy).
Could you look into this please? Many thanks xx

Flames

Yes, this is a great Q! I will read on it over the next few days.

Also, a side question from me. How do you feel about being the "control group" for a new theory? Because from Fortuna's post, I had a flash -- perhaps this deck is so connected to saju that it wants birthday or at least birth year to be more accurate. (At this point I don't know if the flash is for substance and realness or just a brainfart.) But in order for me to test this theory, I need a control group, sitters who don't offer their birthdays or birth years. Are you okay with this? I understand if you want to be part of the main group, I really do! Just let me know how you feel, okay?

I sent you a PM, too. I don't mind being a part of your control group, at all. :)

JoJoCat

Hi Jojo, i'd like to ask a question if i may.
The background info is that I blew the whistle on some work colleagues for theft.
They dont know yet but will find out very soon!
Im a little concerned about what will happen now ? Im off for a couple of weeks and i dont know what situation I 'll be going back into :(
I know ive done the right thing even though i feel like a bit of a treator (seriously, having to be nice and play dumb wasnt easy).
Could you look into this please? Many thanks xx

oh yes, my Korean ancestors are so delighted at the prospect of reading on twisty work politics! LOL

I don't say that to minimize your hardship rn -- more to express that the spirits around me understand this sort of tangle and want to help you untangle however best you can. So I will read on this over the next few days.

JoJoCat

I sent you a PM, too. I don't mind being a part of your control group, at all. :)

Thank you so much for being receptive to this! Please feel free to sit for another reading, either with these cards (though I don't know them well) or to PM me for a reading with tarot decks that I do know well :heart:. I so appreciate your willingness to be part of the control group!

CosmicBeing

Removed. Can't think of a question lol